Ch.24 The Truth

The photo on top is suppose to be on Lily's laptop.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

(Lily)

I woke up to whispering. I kept my eyes close to hear what they are saying. "Harry what are we going to do about this!" I hear louis say. "I don't know Lou we will find a way" "if management finds out about you to we will be screwed!" "I know niall!" Harry said. What are they talking about why are they talking about that? "Harry if she finds out that we famous we are really screwed and if the fans figure out about y'all relationship it will all go down" Louis said. Wait they are famous! Aw hell no why didn't they tell me! Then they walked out of the room so I opened my eyes and I got on my laptop to search to see if they are actually famous. I put in Harry Styles and it had a picture of him and it said where he was born and when he was born. It said Harry is a English pop,songwriter. And he is in a band with Niall Horan,Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik,Liam Payne.
My brother/boyfriend is famous and he didn't tell me. That hurt. I turned off my laptop and went downstairs.

Harry was sitting on the couch watching Golf. I sat down beside him and he looked nervous and he said "hey Lily you finally woke up." "Yep harry can I ask you a question" "y-yes" he stuttered "well while you and the boys where talking in my room I wasn't asleep so I heard everything" "you-you d-did" "yes harry so I want you to be honest with me are you famous?" "Yes Lily I'm Famous." "Why didn't you tell me harry! You lied to me when I asked you!" "Yeah I know I'm sorry" "whatever harry I have already been lied to once and I don't want to be lied to again" "lil-" I went to my room and shut my door and I sat on my bed and cried.

I heard a knock on the door and I said " go away!" "Please talk to me Lily I'm sorry!" "Fine come in" he comes in and sat on my bed and he said "oh babe don't cry" he put his thumb and wiped my tears away and he said "better I'm sorry for hurting you I didn't mean to I just didn't want fans to give you hate and I'm so sorry" "it's ok Harry I forgive you" "thankyou" he kissed me and then we went downstairs and watched a movie.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Lily know harry is famous now!!!!!! I hope y'all liked it!!!