Ch.29 Telling mom and dad

(Lily)

Mom and dad is coming home today and I'm so happy I have missed them
A lot but one thing about it is that we are going to have to tell them about me and Harry's relationship.

Me and harry were on the couch and I was really nervous about Mom and Dad coming home. I felt harry take my hand and squeezed it and said "babe it will be okay they will understand" I smiled and nodded and then he kissed me. About that time mom and dad walked I ran up to them and said "oh my gosh I have missed you guys so much!" "We have missed you too honey" mom said.

After they were done packing I said "me and harry made you a welcome home dinner" "ok let's eat!" Dad said and we sat down. We cooked pot roast and corn. We all started eating and under the table harry squeezed my hand and harry said "mom, dad we have to tell you something" "ok" "me and Lily are in a relationship. I don't care if you tell at us that doesn't matter only thing that matters is that we love eachother and we are happy together" then mom said "honey if you guys are happy we are happy but just don't have sex in the house" we laughed and I said "Thankyou for understanding we love you" "we love you too honey" dad said.

After we were done eating we all sat down in the living room and talked about their honey moon.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Yay Lily and Harry's mom and dad are okay with it!!!!!! I hope y'all like it!!

Emma