Ch.36 I could treat you better.

(Lily)
I woke up and I met Niall's sleeping and he was letting little snores come out of his mouth he looked cute. Wait what! I don't like niall I cant!! "Goodmorning" niall said "goodmorning" I said back then I got out of bed and niall held my hand and said "don't leave me" "nia-" "please" "ok" I got back in and niall pulled me close to him and then I snuggled my face into his chest and I fell back asleep.

I woke up by the shower turning on I groaned and I went downstairs to cook breakfast. I was cooking Breakfast and I got a text I looked at it I also had 40 calls from harry and like 50 texts. I didn't want to talk to him so I put my phone down and then niall came downstairs and said "you made breakfast!!!!" "Yeah!" I sat some food down in front of him and he starved it down. Then after he was done he said "Thankyou that was good" I put our dishes away and then me and niall went and watched some movies.

Through the 3rd movie I saw niall looking at me and then I said "what?" "Nothing our just beautiful" I blushed and looked down. Niall pulled my face up where I was looking at him and he said "I meant it and I could treat you a lot better than Harry. I have loved you ever since the 3rd grade and I haven't stopped. When you started going out with Harry it broke me. I love you Lily" "niall" "yeah?" "Kiss me" he crashed our lips together and it had so much feeling and power. It was a gentle kiss, and it was perfect. We pulled away and put our heads together and niall said "I can treat you better please be mine" "okay I will be yours" he smiled and kissed me again and then we snuggled and watched the rest of the movie.

After the movie we hear the door knock and niall gets up and opens the door and the person said "niall where is she?!?" "Harry she doesn't want to see you" "niall let me see her" "no harry!!" "Why not" "because she is my girlfriend that's why!!" "What!?!" Oh shit! Then I hear niall hit the floor so I go over and harry is punching him."harry stop!" "Lily?!?" He stopped and said "I'm sor-" "get out!" "Why" " because I don't want I talk you! And you hurt me so he out of this house" then he was crying and then he walked to the door and said "I'm sorry" and then he walked out. I started crying again and niall said "oh Lily don't cry I'm sorry" "it's alright" "wanna watch another movie" "yeah" he smiled and then he took me to the living room and we watched another movie. But all I could think about was Harry.....

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌻🌻🌹🌹🍀🍀

Emma