Ch.7 Dinner with my bully

(Lily)

Today is Saturday so that means no school! I'm so happy! Also me and niall are going to nandos for lunch! But one thing bad about today it is that I have to have dinner with Harry and his mom tonight. I get in the shower and I get out and blow dry my hair then I curl it then I put on a pink shirt and a white lace infinity scarf then I put on some jeans and my black toms. I put on some make up.

I got a text for nialler saying he was here so I went downstairs and dad was sitting in the chair and I said "hey dad I'm going to go eat with niall at nandos Ok" "ok sweetie be careful have fun I love you!" " I love you too dad" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and I got my phone and walked out to Niall's sports car that was sharp!

"Hey nialler!" "Hey Lily!" I get in and Niall me a hug and then he drove out of the drive way. "Niall why are we going to nandos for?" "Well I wanted to pay you back for the nandos I ate out of your fridge and also because I want to see you" "oh ok" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

We get too nandos and we walk in and went up to the counter. "Can I have-" niall got cut off by harry the person that I don't want to see "look what we have here the worthless and the Irish boy!" I saw niall getting mad and he said "come on let's go" I feel harry pull on my arm. Then niall got in Harry's face and pulled me way from him and said "DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!!!!!" "Oh yeah what are you going to do about it!" Then I see niall punch harry and he fell to the floor and niall kept on punching him and then he flipped niall over and was punching him left and right. "Stop harry your hurting him!" I pulled him apart and niall stood up and he was bleeding from his nose and mouth and harry did too. Then harry said "you shouldn't have done I will make BOTH! Lives living hell!" And then he walked out. Then I said "niall come on let's get you home and I will clean you up." We walked out of nandos and then we got into the car and I was in the drivers seat and niall was beside me and he said "I'm so sorry Lilly" and he started crying and I said "oh niall don't cry that was the best thing anyone has ever done for me" "really" he said "yes really" he smiled and I hugged him Anzac we pulled aww and he said "I'm I kinda got bliss on your white scarf" "it's ok" we laughed and we drove to my house. And all I could think about is that what will harry do now?

We get home and I help niall into the front door and dad rushed to us and said "what happened?!?" I told him everything and he said "niall you gotta be more careful son" niall laughed and said "yes sir" "I'm going to go get niall cleaned up"

We get to the bathroom and Said "go sit on the toilet" he sat down and I got a warm wet rag and I dabbed it on his mouth and he flinched and I said "oh I'm sorry did I hurt you" "no its alright" I smiled and got him all cleaned up and then we went and watched tv.

Niall went home and now it's almost time to have dinner. So I have to get ready. I curled my hair some more and then I put on some make up and then I got my new blue lace dress with a necklace. Then I got some black flats out and put them on and then I looked in the mirror and examined my self and then dad said "come on Lily they are here" I went down stairs and I saw harry and his mom pulling in, I think I'm going to throw up. Then they got here and knocked on the door and I opened it and harry said "Lily?" I looked down and let him and his mom In she hugged me and said "it so nice to finally meet you!!" "Nice to meet you too" then I smiled at her and she smiled back and then we all sat down at the table. "So harry do you and Lily know eachother" oh my gosh please say something. "Yes we do" "that's cool"

After we were done eating I went to my room and I heard a knock on the door and I said "come in" "listen here lily" harry said he got close to my face and said "just because my mom and your dad is going out doesn't mean we will be friends you hear me! I will never be your friend! I hate you your fucking ugly and I can't stand you so when we go back to school we will act normal and will not tell ANYONE about this ok bitch!" "Y-yes" Im so fucking scared. "Ok good" then he walked out. Man this is not been a good day.