Ch.37 family night

(Lily)
Tonight We are having a family night I don't want to because I know harry will be there. "Dad can Niall please come!" "No honey it's just us four tonight" "please!" "No now go get ready!" I stomped up to my room and I curled my hair and then I put on a Nirvana shirt and some jeans. I put on a black beanie and I walked out to the livingroom. Harry was only there and he said "you loo-" "harry shut it I don't want to talk to you" "but let me explai-" "no Harry" he just looked down and mom and dad came downstairs and dad "said okay let's go!" We all got into the car and me and harry sat in the back and all the way there to the bowling Alley Harry was looking to me and I swear he was burning a whole in my head. But I dare didn't look at him.

When we go there we all walked in an the boy gave us our bowling shoes and we went and put in our names and mom went up first to bowl.

We were almost to the end of the game and it was my turn to bowl I went and got a perfect stike. I sat back down and harry was still looking at me and
I was about to cry so I said "I'm going to the bathroom" I got up and went to the bathroom and sat down in the stall and just cried. Then I hear some come in and it was harry and he said "Lily?" "Harry go away" he open the stall and he sat down beside me and said "please just give me 5 mins to explain" "Okay" it took a breath and he said "I didn't mean that to happen, I was drunk it was a girl from the club and she forced her self on me and I didn't know what I was thinking and I'm so stupid for hurting you again! I'm so sorry Lily please forgive me I will never hurt you again." I didn't know what to do I just hugged him and we were both crying and then this person came in and said "what the hell!?!?" "Go away!!" Me and harry both said and the person ran out of the bathroom and we were both laughing. "So do you forgive me?" "Yes I forgive you" "yay Thankyou!" He tried to kiss me put I said "nope I'm
Still going out with niall and I don't want to break his heart but I hope he will understand" "he will I will drive you let's go"

We got into harry car and told mom what was happening and then we went to Niall's house. We get there and I get out and go to his door and knocked. He opened and said "hello babe what you doing here" "niall we gotta talk" "okay" we sat down and I said "niall I'm so sorry I didn't want this-" "you like harry again it's okay I understand" "what really!" "Yeah I knew this would happen" "I'm sorry niall" "it's alright now go get your man" "okay well my man drove me over here so he is in the car Haha" "oh haha" we laughed and we hugged and niall said "bye Lily I will love you no matter what and I will always be your friend" "Thankyou niall I love you too" I walked back to the car and Harry smiled and said "ready to go home?" "Yep!"

We get home and I was about to get our of the car and harry said "Lily will you be my girlfriend again?" "Yes I will be your girlfriend" "yay!" He picked me up and kissed me. "Okay let's go inside"

We get Inside and me and harry snuggled on the couch in so glad to have him back.