Ch.34 food fight

(Lily)
I today all me and harry has done was watch netflex in  my room. and I loved every bit of it! "You only wear pink once a week and if you don't follow these rules you won't be able to sit with us" harry repeated from the Mean Girls movie. I looked at him weird and he said "what I love this movie" I laughed and got up and he said "where are you going?!?" "I'm going to cook supper before mom and dad gets home" "oh can I help you" "no! You will catch the whole kitchen on fire!" "Oh come on please!" He stuck out his bottom lip and he looked adorable. "Ugh fine come on!" "yay!!" He ran downstairs and fell on the last couple of steps and landed right on his face. I think I about died! I was laughing so loud and so was harry and then we went to the kitchen and harry said "let's make spegettii!"    "Ok your start the noodles while I do the sauce" "ok"

We were cooking and I felt a noodle hit the back of my head and I hear harry laughing. "Oh so is this going to be a food flight?!?" "Hell yes!" I threw some noodles at him and he threw some
Noodles at me. After a while all the noodles were all gone. We ran after the sauce and I  poured it on harry and it wasn't hot yet so that was good. "You did not do that To Harry Styles!!" "Oh yes I did!" "Ok give me a hug and a kiss because I love you sooo much" "no stay away!" He ended up hugging me and then the front door open and we met mom and dad looking at us like we were crazy. "He/she did it!"me and harry both said then mom and dad started laughing and said "y'all go get showers and put on some more clothes" harry went into one bathroom and I went into the other one. This has been one fun day!!!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
I hope y'all liked it!!
Emma