Ch.16 Wedding!!

(Lily)

Today is when Dad and Anne get married! I'm so excited I got up and me and harry has to go to the Hair shop to get our hair done and I have to get my Nails done also.

We are driving in Harry's car and he said "I'm so happy that you dad and my mom are getting married!" "Me too!" We smiled at eachother and then we park in at the hair place. We go in and Heather said "ok love what do you want your hair style going to be?" Um I want a curly pony tail please!" "Ok! Let's get started" after we got done I loved it and I said "Thankyou! It's beautiful!" "Your welcome love now harry want do u want" "the regular Heather" "ok come on love" while harry was getting his hair done while I got my Nails done. We were both done and thanked them and then we went back home to get ready!

We get home and Dad said "honey I'm so glad that you like and care about Anne, I know you miss you mom a lot and I do too but I think God wants us to move on from the past and start a new life" I smiled and I said "yes dad that so totally true I love you"

"I love you too sweet heart I'm

Going to the church ok" "ok dad"

I went up to my room and harry was siting on my bed and he was crying and he said "is this your mom?" It was a picture of me and her and dad at the lake and it was taken a day before momma died. "Yes it is Harry" I sat down and he said "I'm so sorry your dad told me what happened and I felt so bad I wish I never bullied you" "oh harry it's ok that was in the past and we both got to move on with our life's ok" he smiled and gave me a hug and said "ok that's a deal!" We shook on it and then he left my room to get ready. I put on the brides maid dress on and it was a long sleeve white lace dress and it went do low in the back and it was gorgeous and I put on some white pearl earrings and then I put on some tan high heels and walked downstairs and harry gasped and I blushed and he said "your look so beautiful!" "Thankyou harry" "your welcome sis!"

I smiled and I said "you look so handsome with your tux!" Thankyou I helped him with his tie and then we went to the Church.

We get there and I got to the dressing room where Anne was and he looked Beautiful and I started crying and she did too and we hugged eachother and she said "you look so beautiful

Honey" Thankyou mom you look so beautiful" looked at me and smiled and said "I been dying to hear you day that" I smiled and then harry came in and hugged his mom and said "mom you look beautiful!" "Thankyou harry!" He smile at me and said "it's time" "ok"'we have Anne a hug and we locked our arms and then we walked out. I saw my dad smiling at me and he mouthed "you look beautiful!" I smiled and I went on my side with the other girls and harry went on the other side with the boys. Then Anne can out and dad lost it and he was crying so hard. He hasn't been loved in so long and know he can be and I'm so happy for him!

"You may kiss the bride!" Dad kissed her and then they walked to the basement where the reception is!!! Dancing here we come!!!

We were dancing and harry was laughing at me and while I was doing the druggie and I said "what styles!" "Your doing it wrong!" "Ok show me!"'he did it correctly and I said "well then!" He laughed and hugged me and then he walked away and a slow song came on and the dj said "time for the father and daughter dance!" I smiled and I walked on. The dance floor with my dad and we have been planning out this Dance for a while we started dancing and everyone was laughing (it's not the same people in the video)

After we were done everyone cheered and it was one I the best time in my life and I loved every bit.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I hope y'all like it!!!