Ch.26 Prank

(Lily)
The boys and Eleanor and Perrie came over today and me and the girls wanted to play a prank on the boys and It gonna be good!

We were all eating supper and Perrie whispered "so when the boys are asleep that's when the fun gonna start?" "Yes" me and El said and she smiled and
Said "ok now all we gotta do is wait"

It was getting late so I nodded at Perrie and she said "Zayn baby let's go to be I'm getting tired" "ok goodnight guys" Zayn said and we all said "night" and then Eleanor and Louis went to bed. Niall and liam fell asleep on the couch and then I said "ok harry let's go to bed" "ok" we held hands and went to bed. Now we just have to wait until they all fall asleep.

I get a text from Perrie and Eleanor that the boys were all asleep so i got up and met up with the girls. "Ok I will get the sharpies" I said and the Eleanor said "i will get the shaving cream" ten Perrie said "and I will get the straightener" "ok" we laughed and then I got the sharpies and then El got the shaving cream and we went into zayns room first we drawed on his face and said I love my hair! And also put a mustache and then we put all kind of stuff on there. Then we went to louis room. We put on his face 'I love harry' and then put a penis on his right cheek and then we put on the left side and it said 'so gay you already know!' We walked into the living room and put a spoon on liam face and then Niall's we put on his fore head ' I hate food!' And then we went to Harry's room last. We put on his forehead 'i love louis!' And then Perrie gave me the straightener and we straightened every piece of his hair.

After we were done and we sat on the couch and just waited until the boys woke up. About 2 hours later Louis walked in and said "hello girls how did you sleep." We were about to laugh but he walked in the kitchen and I shhh the girls and then Zayn woke up and he sat down on the couch and louis broke out laughing and Zayn said "what?" "Your face bro!" "Well look at yours" they ran into the bathroom and about that time we hear Harry let out a bloody scream and ran in the livingroom and said "who drawed on my face and then straightened my beautiful hair" he was crying and me and the girls broke out laughing. Then niall and Liam woke up and had the same reaction. Then louis said "now that y'all did that to us this mean a Prank war!" "Oh shit!" Us girls said we didn't see This coming.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
I hope y'all enjoyed it I will post again later!!!

Emma