Ch.13 dinner and Suprise

The picture up here is the new cover I can put up for the new cover, comment below if u want it to be the new cover for the story 😬😬😬😬😬

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

(Lily)

I woke up by my phone ringing, "hello" "Lily get up and get ready! Your having dinner at my house tonight!" "What it's like 5:00 in the morning harry" "no it's 4:30 in the afternoon" "oh ok" "bye Lily" "bye harry" well that different.

I get up and go take a shower and did the same things I normally do shampoo ,conditioner, shave I get out and dried my hair and straightened it and it was chilly outside so I put a jumper that was based on the movie Up had the the house with the balloons on it and then I put on some jeans and then my uggs. It weird in Homes Chapel one day it's hot and one day it's freezing. I got my car keys and my phone off my bedside table and I walked downstairs and dad was at the door and he said "you ready?" "Yep" then we both got into different cars and drove to Harry's house.

We get there and dad knocks on the door and Harry opens the door and he said "hey guys come inside" we get go in and Anne has something on the kitchen table and it smells amazing! "Hey sweetie!" Anne said and gave me and a hugged and said "you look cute!" "Thankyou you do too!" "Oh why Thankyou" we all sat at the table I sat by harry and dad and dad sat by anne and Anne sat by harry. we started eating and I "oh my this is good!" "Thankyou" harry said and I said "wait you made this" "yep" he had a cheeky smile and I said "it's good!" He smiled and he started eating again.

We were all almost done and dad said "ok we have to tell you guys something?" "Yeah" me and harry said together and Anne said "well Cole proposed! we are getting married!!" "What!!" Me and harry said together.