Ch.27 Prank Wars and victory!!

(Lily)
I woke up and Eleanor and Perrie slept with me last night because we scared what the boys will do to us. I woke up Eleanor and Perrie and we went downstairs. We look around to see if it was clear. I went into the kitchen to get my Oreos. I kept it in my secret spot so no one can eat them. I got them out and opened them and there wasn't any left. SOMEONE ATE MY OREOS OH HELL NO! "Boys!!!" They walked in and said "yes" "I'm going to only ask this once where the hell is my oreos?" "Oh well they are kinda down the drain pay back is swweeeettttt" louis said "what NOO" I was mad and I think the boys noticed and I said "y'all have messed up now y'all better sleep with one eye open!!"

"Ok what are we going to do girls?" I asked then Perrie said "I got a perfect plan and we are going to win this thing!!"

We went to lowes and got some blue paint and we went to louis car and poured it in his whole car and then we cleaned it around where he can't tell what happened. We heard louis come out of the house so we hid behind the tree and he went to his car and opened the door and the paint poured out and all over his shoes and his pants. "Ok I'm done y'all won!!" Louis said we jumped out and did a happy dance and said "victory!!" then all the boys came outside and said "what do we have to do now?" We thought about It and then we said "you all have to run down the street" they laughed and said "wow ok" "but there is another thing y'all have to do it naked" "no!!!!" All the boys said.

"Come on do we have to do this" all the boys were naked and us girls said "yes!" Then the boys ran all the way down the street and back yelling and all kinds of people came out seeing what was going on. Eleanor,Perrie,and me were all on the floor dying of laughing. Victory is sweet!