Ch.32 Rescued

(Harry)
"Thankyou St Louis you guys were a awesome crowd! We will come back next year! We are One Direction! Goodnight!!!!!!" We ran off stage and I didn't see Lily there. So I went I Paul and said "hey have you seen Lily" "no I haven't last time I saw her was when y'all left to the stage." I walked off I'm so worried where is my Lily? I got into the room and I called her and she didn't answer. Then Paul came in and he looked like he saw a ghost and he said "harry Lily has been Kidnapped we got it on tape" "no! This can't be fucking happening!!!!" I started throwing anything that was in my hands. I turned around and punched a whole in the wall and then Louis came in and he had been crying too and he said "we will find her" "why does this stuff happen to me what have I done!!" I started trowing things again and Louis said "HARRY CALM DOWN WE WILL FIND HER!" I stopped and started crying again where is my perfect little Lily?

I tried calling her again and she answered.

H-Lily?!? Where are you!
L-I-I don't know harry I'm scared
H-oh baby don't cry. we will find you baby I promise now who kidnapped you?is there a window anywhere around you where are you In the house?
L-my ex boyfriend Luke.I'm in the bathroom all I see is a black car that looks like yours a lot of trees and a big house
H-okay baby

Then I heard "Lily what are you doing in there?!?" Oh my go that is luke if he touches her I will kill him! "Lily who is that?!?" "It's Luke harry I'm so scared!" "I know baby just turn of your phone and put it under your mattress ok we will find you ok" "ok bye harry" "bye Lily"

I was crying so hard. I laid in bed and Cried myself to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and went downstairs and Louis was there and he said "hey mate" I didn't say anything all I did was sit on the couch and then I thought. "Louis I might know where Lily is let's go!" "Ok hold on let me get my keys" I tried to get them
And he said "I'm not letting you drive my baby" "LOUIS IF YOU DONT GIVE ME THE FUCKING KEYS SO HELP ME!!" "Jesus okay let's go get your girl!"

I'm coming Lily hang on.

(Lily)

I woke up by the door of my bedroom opening. I opened my eyes and I see Luke looking at me I groaned and rolled to the other side. "Come on Lily get up!" I got up and like held on to my arm and dragged me downstairs. we sit on the couch and he put the tv on and said "I will be right back I'm going to be in the kitchen" he tried to kiss me put I turned my head and then he took a hold of wrist and squeezed them really hard to were I know I was going to get a bride and then he kissed me. I didn't kiss back then he squeezed them even tighter and I kissed back and he finally pulled away and said "I missed those kisses" I just gave him a dirty look and then went to the kitchen.

The tv was on the news and the reporter "harry styles girlfriend Lily Jackson has been kidnapped by a man Named Luke Hemmings. Please-" the tv got turned off and then he looked really mad. And he said "who the duck did you tell?!?!" He slapped me and the impacted was so hard I fell off the couch. And he was about to hit me again but the door slammed open and someone said "don't you ducking touch her again you son of a bitch!!"that voice sounded very familiar it was

Harry's.

Luke was pulled off of me. I got up and Harry was punching the shit out of him. Then about the 6th punch I put my hand on his back and I said "harry your going to kill him stop!" He stopped and turned around and he was crying and he hugged me. About that time the cops came in and cuffed Luke and took him out of the house. Me and harry walks out of the house and harry stopped me and said "I told you I would find you" "and you were right." He smiled and he said "I love you" we were both crying and I said "I love you too" then he kissed me i couldn't tell you how much that kissed meant to me.
"Come on let's go home" harry said and I said "okay"
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Aww they said I love you finally!! I hope you guys liked it!!!

Emma