Ch.25 Meeting Eleanor

(Lily)
I woke up the next morning and my head was on Harry's chest and we were on the couch I guess we feel asleep watching movies last night. Harry was still sleeping so I got up to cook Breakast. I was cooking the eggs and eating oreos my favorite things in the world. I felt Harry put his arms around me and he said "Good morning love" I smiled and said "Good morning" he took one of my Oreo and I knocked it out of his hands and I said "my oreos!" "Babe please! I'm hungry!" "Fine" he ate one. Man that hurt. He kissed me and I gave him his breakfast and then after we were done eating Harry said "louis is coming Over with El and the boys. Meet wanted you to meet Eleanor" "ok fine let me go change though" "ok"'

I took a shower and straightened my hair and then I put on a black tanktop and a sweater then some tights and my Uggs.

I went downstairs and the doorbell rang and louis came in and said "honey I'm home" I laughed and hugged him and then all the rest of the boys and then there was a girl with brown curly hair and brown eyes and was the same hight as me and I said "you must be Eleanor I'm Lily! Nice to meet you!"
I went to shake her hand she rolled her eyes and gave me a bone crushing hug. She said "I'm a hugger! And you must Lily your so beautiful I'm so jealous" we laughed and I said "come on in" me and el sat on the couch and the boys sat on the floor or on the other couch. "So what do y'all peasants want to do!" Louis yelled and ""eleanor said "louis!"
He smiled and said "love you babe" she smiled and looked down they are a cute couple. "Y'all wanna go somewhere for lunch?" Niall said and everyone said "yeah!" "Ok me and Lily and niall in one car and then el louis liam and Zayn in the other car go!" We all ran to the two cars and got in. Niall sat in the back and Me and harry sat in the front. Harry held my hand the whole way there. We got to the restaurant and we all got out and walked in. Thy got us all seated me,harry,Eleanor,and louis sat me in one booth and the other boys sat on the other side. Me and harry shared a meal of nachos and so did Louis and Eleanor. And niall got hot dogs and then Zayn got chicken and liam got a chicken too.

After we got home and it was just me and Harry. We sat down on the couch and harry turned on the tv and I felt my eyes getting heavy then I felt Harry pick me up and but me into the bed and he kissed my head and said "goodnight beautiful" then I went straight to sleep.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
This one was boring I know but it will get more interesting later I love you guys!!!!

Emma