Ch.12 leave me alone

(Lily)

I got ready for school I had on a top from the collection of Bethany mota and then I put on some jeans and some mint green vans and walked out the door.

When I get to school I got my books and went to 1st hour I'm so glad Beau is not here today.

I get into the class and I see Harry staring at me. I don't look at him I just looked at the teacher.

I walk to lunch and I sit down with niall and he said "hey!!" "Hey!!" He hugged me and then I heard "hey Lily can we talk?" I turned and it was harry and niall said "no he doe-" "niall it's ok I have been avoiding him all day" I walked with harry to the bathroom and I said "ok harry you have 5 minutes" "ok I all I wanted to say is that I'm so sorry and I that I have took it to far and I wish I had ever hurt you and started bullying you, I want us to be friends and not enemy's I'm so sorry please forgive me" he was crying and I was too and I said "harry you hurt me for so long I don't know if I can trust you" "please Lily please!" He was holding my hand and he was looking me in the eye and I said "ok we can be friends ok" "yes Thankyou!!!!!" He hugged me and I hugged him back and he said "once again I will never hurt you again I promise" he pulled out his pinky finger and I locked mine with his and we let go and he smiled and I smiled. And we walked out to the cafeteria.