Ch.23 shopping with Niall

(Lily)
I got up and put some clothes on I put on some black tights with a sweater then I put my hair up into a bun and put on some make up. Today I'm going over to Niall's and we are going to the mall and getting Ice cream. I got my car keys and my purse then my phone and I walked out of the house into my car. I texted harry and told him I will be out today and then I drove to Niallers!

I get to Niall's house and I knocked on the door and he opened it and said "hello crazy mofo!" I laughed and said "Hey niall" he hugged me and then I walked in and he yelled "are you ready to go to the mall!" "Yeah you are loud in the mornings lol" "I know but you love me!" "Yeah I do" we walked to Niall's car and drove to the mall.

We get out and Niall said "ok what first?" "Um let's go to Hibbets" "ok"
We go into the store and I bought me some tops and some shorts and Niall got some shirts then we walked out. "Let's go to the hat store" Niall said and I said "ok" we walk in and Niall was looking at Snap Backs and I turned around and I saw a boy with a girl and he was holding her and then he kissed her cheek. He turned around and I couldn't believe what I was seeing it was Luke. He said "Lily" and he tried to take my hand and I said "no don't we are done!" "Come on Lily don't be that way" I gave him a dirty look and then I said "oh go fuck yourself" then niall pulled me out of the store and took me to his car. We get in and I break into tears and Niall hugs me and tells me nice soft words until I stop crying. "I'm so sorry Lily" I said "niall it's ok he is a dick anyway" "yeah you wanna still get ice cream?" "Yeah that sounds good" "ok" he smiled and I smiled back and then he started the car and we went to the ice cream shop.

We get to the ice cream shop and me and niall sat down and the waiter came over to us and said "welcome to Willys Ice Cream what do you guys want today!" "Um can I have Vanilla Ice cream please" and then niall said "I will have the same please" "ok coming right up!"

We get our ice cream and let me tell you it was good! "How is it Lily?" "Good how about yours?" "It is soo good!!!" Niall yelled and everyone was looking at us and we laughed. And then after we got done Niall dropped me off at home.

I walk inside the house and harry was sitting watching tv and I sat beside him and he said "what is wrong?" "Nothing why" I tired to fake it. "Tell me Lily I know there is something wrong" I broke out crying again and I said "Lu-Luke cheated on me" I see harry getting mad and he said said "that fucking prick! I'm going to hurt him so fucking bad!" He tried to get up but I pushed him down and said "harry stay here" he sat back down and he pulled me to his chest and I held on to his shirt. And then harry said "he was a dick wad anyway fuck them haters!" I laughed and then he said "there is that laugh that I love" I smiled and I looked up at harry and he was staring at me and then he leaned in and I did too and then we kissed and let me tell you it was so much more better then Luke's it felt like I'm going to explode from the sparks and fireworks. He asked for entrance and I let him and after we pulled away he whispered "I could treat you better."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Yay they kissed I will post again sometime I hope y'all like it love you guys!!!

Emma