Ch.8 clubbing with Niall

I ready like the video up on the top!! And the dress is what she is wearing to the club!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

(Lily)

"Lily!! It's fine! I know how to make pancakes!" niall yelled at me and I said "niall it's already 1:00 in the afternoon and you have went through 3 boxes of pancake mix!" "Ok maybe i don't" I laughed and he gave me the skillet and I put some pancakes on a plate and I gave niall 4 and I ate 2 of them.

After we were done eating niall said "damn girl you make some sick pancakes!" I laughed and said "thanks niall" "your welcome!" "So what are we going to do today?" "Ummmm let's go clubbing!" "Oh cool! I have never been clubbing before!" "Oh I have many times now go get ready then we will go to my house and I will get ready" "ok!"

I get into the shower and I wash my hair and body then I yelled "niall!!!!!" He ran up there and said "what?!?" I got soap in my eyes!" I covered my naked body and he splashed water in my eyes and the burning stopped and I said "Thankyou soo much" "no problem!" He walked downstairs and I finished my shower and then I got out and now dried my hair and curled it until it looked perfect and then I put on my dress that I just bought not to long ago it was a heart shaped v neck then it was sparkly and it had a black bow and the bottom was black and it was a cute dress. Then I put on some high heels and then I put on some love spell from Victoria Secret. Then I grabbed my phone and some money then I walked downstairs.

(Niall)

I was sitting on lilys couch and she yelled "Niall!!!" I jumped up and ran into the bathroom and I said "what?!?" "Help me there is soap in my eyes!" "Ok" I helped her and then she said "Thankyou so much" and I said "no problem!" And I walked downstairs.

After a while she came down and I gasped and said "oh my you look beautiful!" "Thankyou niall" she was blushing and I said "come on let's go to my house" "ok"

(Lily)

We get to Niall's house and we walked in. After he was done he came down and he was in a American Flag tank top and blue jeans and he said "you ready?"

"Yep!" We get inside the car and head to the club!

We get there and I hear the music all the way out here! We go inside and it's full with people! They were grinding on eachother and everything! Then niall said "come on let's take some shots!"

"Ok!" We walk up to the bar and niall "2 shots" "ok 5 dollars" he gave him the money and niall gave me a shot and he said "go!" We drunk it the same time and it burned my throat but then I started to feel better. "Let's do more!" I said.

After 10 shots I said "niall I'm drunk!" "Yeah me too let's go dance!" Me and niall went to the dance floor and dance between eachother. He grinds against me and I did too and he said "just move to the music" I did what he told me.

After 2 hours of dancing and drinking it was really late and niall said "come on let's go to my house and go to bed I'm pooped!" I laughed and said "ok"

We get to his house and niall gives me some of his sweatpants and a top and ten we get into the bed and go to sleep.