Ch.31 Where am I?

The pic is for my friend Jasmin!!!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

(Lily)
I woke up and I my head was really hurting. I'm was on a couch and it's not like our house. I looked around and it isn't my house where am I!? My purse is gone I got up and looked around and then I see a person sitting at the kitchen table I can't believe who it is. "Luke?" "You finally woke up" he came over to me but I backed up and I ran into a walk so I couldn't go anywhere. He came up to me and touched my face and I said "someone will find me" "oh honey no they won't no one cares about you." "Yes they do" "no they don't!" he yelled and it scared me so I didn't say anything else. Then he said "go sit on the couch and I will get you some pain killers for your head" I sat down and he went into the kitchen but he came back and said "oh and don't try to escape because it won't be good and I don't want to hurt you" he walked in and I sat there and he came back and I took the pain killers. "Lay down" "I don't wa-" "I said lay down!" He yelled and slapped me. I felt a tear go down my face and I laid down and he said "good girl" he kissed my head and I closed my eyes and I went into slumber.

I woke up and it was dark outside. I felt something vibrate in my bra and I remembered that I had my phone in my bra. I ran out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. I looked at my phone and it was harry and he was calling me.

L-"hello"

H-"Lily!!! Where are you!!"

L-"I-I don't know harry I'm in a house"

H-"baby don't cry okay where are in the house is there any windows"

L-"I'm in the Bathroom and yes there is a small one harry I'm scared"

H-"I know baby we will find you I promise now tell me what you see?"

L-"I see trees and a black car that looks like your and then a big house."

H-"okay baby, until we find you when you back in your room but your phone under the mattress and turn it off okay"

L-"oka-"'

"Lily! What are you doing in there" I hear luke pounding on the door.

H-"who is that?!"

L-"It my ex boyfriend Luke like he is holding in this house."

"Lily open the fucking door!!" Luke was banging even harder

H-"okay baby we will get you I promise"

L-"okay bye harry"

H-"bye Lily"

I hung up the phone and put it back into my bra and then I rubbed my tears away and then Luke kicked the door in and he came over to me and took my by the hair and threw me in the bedroom. "You should've opened the door Lily!" He kicked me and punched me and then he left the bedroom and locked the door. I ran to my bed and turned off my phone and put it under my mattress and sat there crying hoping that Luke doesn't come back in. Harry will find me soon i know he will. I laid down and cried myself to sleep.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨