Ch.18 night alone with Harry

(Lily)

"So harry what do you want to have for supper?" I asked Harry and he said "oh oh! Let's have Taco Bell!!" "haha ok it's a deal let's go!" "Ok! Meet you at the car!!!!" We run out to the car and he opens the door for me and then he got on his side and we drove to Taco Bell.

We went into the restaurant and we went up to the cash resister. "How may I help you guys?" The lady said and I said "can I have two soft shell tacos" "ok what do u want sir?" "Um can I have the 12 piece taco meal please" "coming right up" we sat and waited for our food and I said "how can u eat 12 tacos!" "I don't know my belly holds a whole lot of food! It's a gift from God!" I was laughing and then harry went to get our food.

We ate our tacos and talked about random stuff. After we were done we went to the car and harry said "what can we do today?" "Ummm oh! We can go to the pet store and look at pets!" "Ok that sounds fun let go!"

We get to the pet store and we go in and the first thing I see is a little puppy so I ran to it. I was looking through the glass and she was playing with my hand and then harry came up behind me and said "aww she is cute" he played with her and then this little girl walked up and said "um Harry can I picture with you?" "Uh sure" I took the picture and she said "y'all are a cute couple" I laughed and said "oh no he is my brother" "oh sorry" she walked away and harry looked sad and I said "harry what was that about?" "I don't know let's go home"

I wonder what harry is trying to hide from me?

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Sorry it was so short guys! Keep on reading and find out what Harry is trying to hide from Lily!!! Love you guys!!!!

Emma