Ch.35 Oh my God!!

A week later.

(Lily)

I was watching finding Nemo with Harry and Niall and Louis came busting through the door. I jumped and said "hey guys you scared me!!" "sorry" they both said and then they sat down and harry was texting someone. Then niall said "how about we all go to Nandos!!" "Ok!!" we all got up and harry said "y'all can go I'm don't want to go" "why harry" I said and he said "be-because I have to go somewhere" oh where ar-" "I just have to go somewhere!" "Harry mate don't tell at her" niall said and then harry looked down and walked out of the door. "I'm sorry Lily" niall said and he hugged me and then I sighed and said "ok let's go!!" We all ran to the car.

We get to Nandos and louis gets a burger and I get the same and then Niall gets like on of everything.

We sat down and I sat by Louis and then niall started stuffing his face in and then I said "here's a napkin" then he just wiped it off with his hands and louis said "oh for God sakes Niall!" He laughed and said "what?" We all laughed.

The boys dropped me off at the house and I went inside the house and sat my stuff down and I hear something move and It sounded like it was in Harry's room. So I walked up there and I hear moaning. I slammed the door open and I see harry with a blonde having sex. I couldn't believe it I thought he loved me. I was already crying and harry said "Lily it's not what it-" i didn't let him finish his sentence I just ran to my car and I drove to Niall's.

I get there and I was still crying. I ran up to his door and knocked he opened it and said "oh my gosh Lily! What's wrong?!?" I just broke down. Niall carried me to the couch and I just cried into his chest.

After a while I finally stopped and niall said "Lily what happened?" "H-harry cheated on me! With a blonde Skank!" "Oh my god I'm going to kill him!" "No niall it's okay it won't do anything" "yeah your right Lily I'm so sorry" "it's alright" "it's really late you wanna go to bed?" "Yeah I'm sorry for crying on your shirt I know it is your favorite" it was his Crazy mofo shirt it's his favorite. " it's okay" he smiled and I smiled back and then we went into his room and he gave me some sweatpants and a shirt. "They are from the last time" "yeah" we laid down and niall put his arm around me and pulled me close and then I said "goodnight niall" "goodnight beautiful" I smiled and fell asleep.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Thankyou soooooo much for the 1K I love you guys soo much!!!

Emma🙈