Ch.19 OMG Thankyou!!

(Lily)

I was sleeping really good and it was Saturday so I was planning on sleeping in today. But I think Harry had different plans.

"Wake up!!" I hear Harry as he walked into my room and I said "aww go die in a hole will yeah!" "Nope me and you are doing something fun!! Now get up!" "No" "fine" he jumped on my bed but that didn't help. "Ok fine" harry said and he left my room Thank You Lord Jesus! But my luck didn't last long a hear Harry come in and he said "I get up!" Then I felt freezing water go all over me and I screamed and said "HARRY STYLES THAT WAS FUCKING COLD!!!!!!" "Oh shit!" He said and he ran downstairs and I was right on his heels. We ran all over the house and he was throwing things at me and laughing and then he didn't see the couch and feel on his face. I ran to the kitchen and got some water and it was in a soup pan and I ran in and poured I on him and he screamed and got up and said "oh your getting it now!!" "Oh no!" We started running again and harry was wet and he slipped and fell again and let me tell you it was so funny! I feel on the ground laughing and Harry said "so you think that was funny!" He started tickling me and I said "stop! Your going to make me pee!!" "Nope!" "Please!" "fine!!" He let go of me and I got up and said "now that stuff Is over I'm going to take a shower!" "Ok"

I got unto the shower and did my normal routine and then I got out and dried my body and my hair and ten I curled it. I went to my closet and picked out a purple redish dress and
It had long sleeves. I put on some jewelry and but on my tan boots. I put on some mascara and some power and then I looked at my self and I thought I looked ok and I walked downstairs.

I went down and Harry had a black top on with black jeans and his tan boots and ray bans and then he said "put these on" he handed me some just like them and I said "what why?" "Just put them on please" "ok" we walk out and harry said "I was thinking let's go maybe to like to the pet shop again" "ok let's go!" We get into the car and Harry turned on the music and Taylor Swift Shake It Off came on and I said "oh my gosh I love this-" "nope" "wha- why" I said Pouting and he said "I don't care for her that much she get annoying"
(No offense to the Taylor Swift fans I love her but I need to put this in the the story it will all explain later!)

"What who doesn't like Taylor?!" "Eh"
Harry said and shugged and then by the time another song came on we were already at the store. We get out and I ran to look at that puppy again but she wasn't there and I turned around and Harry had the puppy in his hands and he said "oh yeah we are getting a dog" "OMG Thankyou Harry!!!" "Shhhh!"
"What?!?" "OMG THATS HARRY STYLES!!" "Oh my god run!!" Harry said he still had the puppy in his hand and he threw the money on the counter and we ran to his Range Rover. Girls were running after us and we got in and harry pulled off right before the girls got out the door. "Harry what the fuck was that!" "Nothing it was nothin" "yes it wa-" "Lily it was nothing drop it ok!!!!!!!" He has yelled at me that Loud in a long time so I think I should be quiet. Man that was crazy!

We get home and Harry let the puppy down and I said "what are we going to name it? Oh let's call her Rainy because she is white!" I said and harry "whatever I'm going to bed" "why harry what's wrong you were fine not long ago" "I'm going to bed!" And he walked up stairs and I just went to bed too and I felt rainy curl up right beside me. Well I hope he isn't this way tomorrow and We only have 1 day of school this week so I'm happy! But I still wonder what's going on with Harry.

(Harry)

Lily can not find out my secret. Not right now.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
I wonder what's going to happen?!?!?!? Find out later I love you guys!!!!!!!

Emma