Ch.40 the special concert!

(Lily)
I has been a month on tour and it has Been really fun! Me and the girls are so much closer. We went to a lot of places and saw a lot of things and there is a lot more concerts coming up! The boys are having a concert tonight and for some reason this one feels different. I don't know why, but it just does.

I woke up and I hit my head on the bunk. I cursed quietly and said "fuck" "Lily are you okay" I hear Harry saying while laughing. "Yep just peachy" he was still laughing and gave him a glare and he said "sorry babe" we both got out of our bunks and he kissed me on my head and then said "let's go make breakfast." "Okay"

We go into the kitchen and I got the eggs and bacon and harry turned on the stove. We were cooking and I was stirring the eggs and Harry and hugged me from the back and but his head on my shoulder and watched me cook. "OH MY GOD I SMELL FOOD!!!!!" I hear Niall yell and he came running into the very small kitchen and it was making the whole bus move and Louis said "niall you fat ass! quit running your shaking the whole bus!" He looked tired "well good morning to you too" louis smiled and ruffed up Niall's hair. Then Eleanor and Perrie came in and they both were still half asleep. Everyone one else came in and sat down and ate.

After we were done eating it was about like 5:00 a clock we got up at like 4:00
In the afternoon ha! "Okay boys you guys need to take showers and get ready for the concert." "Okkkaaayyyyy" they went and got ready and me and girls got ready too they have a lot of showers in this bus lol. We did eachothers hair and then Eleanor said "okay Lily I have got something for you to wear tonight" she got it out and it was a was a dress and it had blue and white rinestones on and then it was blue on the bottom it was gorgeous! "Oh my gosh Thankyou so much guys!!" I hugged Perrie and Eleanor and then I put it on and they all gasped and said "you so beautiful!" "Thankyou y'all do too!" We walked downstairs and harry was there and he said "you look beautiful!" "Thankyou and you look good too!" "Thankyou" then he kissed me and louis said "okay to the van!!!" We get in and harry was holding my hand and I said "are you okay" "yeah why won't I be" "I don't know just checking" he kissed me and then we got to the area and this place
Is HUGE!

We get out and we were already late so
We actually ran inside. And the boys went right on stage. Me, Perrie and Eleanor were backstage. I was enjoys the show and us girls were singing
And then it got all quite and harry spoke and said "hey guys I'm going to let my wonderful girlfriend Lily to come out here please" "what!" The girls pushed me out there and I have really bad stage fright. I went to harry and he held my hands and he said "the reason I wanted you to come out here is because" he got down on one knee and I couldn't believe what he was doing! Everyone was screaming and he said "Lily I'm so sorry for all the stuff I did to you at school I was stupid and I didn't know how much I loved you. But now I do and want to start a family with the girl I love. I will always treat you right and I will never hurt you again. Lily Marie Johnston will you marry me?" "Yes totally!!" Everyone was screaming I was crying and he put the ring on my finger and he picked me up and gave me the most passionate kiss and then he held my hand and said "we are one direction we will see you next time bye!!!!!" We ran off of the stage and I said "OMG harry I can't believe it I'm so happy" "me too babe!" Then everyone looked at my ring and gave sweet comments on it and then louis said "let's go home I'm shot!" "Okay" I held harry arm and I couldn't stop smiling I just can't wait until I spend the rest of my life with this boy!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
OMG!!! Harry purposed to Lily YAYY!!!! Comment how you like this chapter I love you guys!!!

Emma