Ch.9 I cant believe what happening

(Lily)

I woke up and I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I felt Niall holding my hair back and rubbing my back. After I was done I set beside of the toilet and I said "niall I hate hangovers" "yeah me too I already threw up twice this mornin come on let's get ready for school" "ok" I got up and took some Advil and then I got ready for school. Since it was cold out I put on a blue and white striped long sleeve shirt and then I put on some miss me jeans and but my hair up into a bun. After I was down niall was waiting for me at the door and he said "you feel alright?" "yeah the pain killers helped" "ok good"

We get to school and we get out of Niall's car and go inside of the school and I get my stuff and go to first hour.

After seventh hour it was the end of school so I was walking to Niall's car I don't know where he is though. Then I heard "hey snitch!" I hear Beau say. I turned around and I said "not today" "oh I will do this everyday!" Harry was beside her laughing at me and she pulled up my sleeves and said "look boys she cuts! You told one of my biggest secrets now I'm telling yours"

I can't believe her. She just smiled I totally hate that bitch. "Haha she is so weak she has to cut just to get some peace and quite!" Harry said and that's when I broke I cried and ran to Niall's car and niall was already in there and he said "what happened?!?" "Nothing just take me home"

I can't believe this just happened!