Ch.39 Plane ride

(Lily)
I woke up and harry did also and we both got ready I'm so excited! I put on a American Eagle Hoodie on and some yoga pants and put my hair in and bun. I did that because we were only going to be on a plane today so good excuse to look sloppy. I put on some perfume and then brought my bags down to the door. Dad said "I will miss you we will talk a lot okay sweetie" mom said "yeah have fun!" "Okay I love you guys!" We hugged and then I turned to harry and he said "you ready babe" "yep!" "Bye mom bye dad" "bye!" We get into a black van and drove to the airport.

We get on the plane and louis said "ok me and Eleanor, harry and Lily,Niall and liam, and then pour little zaynie by himself." "Hey it's better that I am by myself because that means I can stretch out and be more comfortable" we all sat down and harry said "you wanna listen to music?" "Yeah sure" he put one in my ear and one in his and we started listening to Ed Sherran.

I feel someone poking my cheek and I hear "baby it's time to get off the plane" "okay" we get up and get our stuff and get of the plane. There are fans everywhere and the boys were taking pictures with the fans and then we got on the tour bus.

We get in and louis said "okay this one is Harry's this one is zayn this one ia lilys this is Niall's this one is Liam's and then this is Eleanor and then Perries and then biggest is mine" we all sat in ours and I was right across from Harry's. "come on let's play x box!!" Zayn said and we all sat down and I sai "get ready to get beat!" "You are on!"

I'm going to beat all these mofos!