Ch.15 Apologize

(Lily)

I woke up and I got a text from Harry and it said

H-"get up and get ready And come to my house!!!! :)"

L-"ok hold on I will be there in a hour or so"

H-"kk byeeeee!!!!!!xx "

I got up and I went into the shower and did my normal things. I got out and but on a black with red skirt on and then a black crop top that was right and then I tan sweater and my white\tan lace infinity scarf on and I curled my hair and I put on my black vans. I got my car keys and my phone and dad said "where you going sweetie" "I'm going to Harry's house if that's ok" "yep find with me I'm glad you Guys are getting along" "yep me too bye dad love you!" "Love you too sweetie" I left and got into my car.

I get to Harry's and I get out of my car and knocked on Harry's door. "Hey Lily" harry said and hugged me and I said "hey harry" "come in" I walked in and the boys were all sitting on the couch. I froze and then I feel Harry's hand on my back and he whispered in my ear "I won't let them hurt you" I got chills down my back and I nodded and then Louis said "ok Lily don't be scared, we wanted you to come here because we all wanted to tell you that we were truly sorry and that we will never be mean to you again and we were wrong to treat you that way and we all want to be your friend because you seem like a cool girl" he was smiling and I said "I don't know if I can trust you guys" then niall walked In and said "Lily they are serious they want to be your friends" I looked at niall and smiled and then Liam said "soo" "yes I will be your guys friends" "yay!!!!!" They all yelled and they put me in a bone crushing hug and I said "guys I can't breathe" "oh well get of her lads!" Louis said and we all laughted and Zayn said "I think we will be the bestest friends!" And smiled at me and then Louis said "uh nun! She is my best friend!" "No!" And they started arguing and harry said "hey there is enough of Lily to go around so calm your cheese!" They stopped and Niall said "let's go to Nando!!!" "Yeah!" All the boys said and then harry said "ok who is driving with who?" "Ummm" "I want to ride with Lily!!!!!!!!" louis said and Zayn said "me toooooo" and then louis hugged me and said "ok but I get to ride with her!" And Liam said "ok boys you guys can both ride with her and then the rest can go in my car!" "Ok" we all said and then louis said "front seat!!!!!" And ran out the door. Something tells me, me and louis are going to be best friends and I going to really like the boys.

We get to Nandos and niall goes first and saids "I want to chicken sandwitches and then 3 burgers" "niall!" We all said and he said "what" and Zayn said "your such a fatty" niall laughed and said "I know" we all order and get our door and sat down. "So Lily tell us about yourself" liam said and I said "ok ask me some questions" "ok umm when is your birthday?" "April 7 1994" "what is your full name" "Lily Marie Jackson" then harry said "are you a virgin?" "Yep and proud of it!" The boys laughed and we ate all our food and left the restaurant. Me,Zayn,and louis get into the car and turned on the radio and Shake it off from Taylor Swift came on and me and louis yelled "my song!!!" And we started singing on the top of our lungs and Zayn yelled "shut up I hate this song!! Y'all sound like dying cows!" We laughted and sang some more. That night was a goodnight! I might have a good day at school and then I remembered I forgot about Beau...

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

:)