Ch.22 Date night!!!

(Lily)
It almost time for the date! I'm so excited!

I walk downstairs to find Harry and Louis on the couch and I said "hey guys what cha watchin!" "LILY!!" I hear niall yell and then he hugged me and I said "woah where did you come from!" "From the kitchen" "yeah that figures" we laughed and sat down on the couch. We watched finding nemo and I got up to get ready for the date. "Where you going lily" Harry said "I'm going to get ready for my date" "date?" harry said "yeah" he just looked down and said "ok" I walked up to my room. I wonder why Harry acted that way.

I got into the shower and I washed my hair and body. I shaved my legs and my under arms. I got out and blow dried my hair and I straighten it and then I curled it with my Chi Wand. After I was done I went to my closet and got out some tights and a over size tan sweater and my boots. I put my clothes on and looked at my self in the mirror and then I grabbed my purse my phone and money and walked downstairs.

I got downstairs and only Harry was sitting on the couch so I said "where is the boys?" "They went home" "ok what's wrong?" "Nothing is wrong with me" I could tell he has been crying but I didn't want him to yell at me so I smiled and said "ok" I sat down beside him and waited on Luke.

"So tell me about this boy" harry said "oh his name is Luke and we met at Starbucks and he is nice" "lil-" harry got cut off by the door bell ringing I got up and opened the door and Luke was there and he said "you look beautiful" I blushed and said "Thankyou are you ready" "yep let's go" "ok bye harry I will be home later" "ok" Luke opens the car door for me and I said "thanks" "no problem" then he gets in and I look into the house window and I see harry Put his head in his hands. Hm I wonder what up with him lately.

We are driving and I said "so where are you taking me?" "It's a surprise" "ok" he smiles at me and I smile back.
We get to this restaurant and we walk in and Luke takes my hand and then the waiter said "what name" "hemmings" "ok right this way" the waiter takes up to a table for you and everything looks really beautiful. We sit down and the waiter saids "what can I get you guys to drink" "I'm water please" I said and Luke saids "I'm come please" "ok coming right up" the waiter brings are drinks and saids "are you guys ready to order?" "yes can I have the chicken and cheese Alfredo" "and I will have the same" I say and the waiter said "ok"

"So tell me about yourself Lily" "ok my name is Lily Marie Jackson I have brown hair Green eyes. I like to play soccer and also I like to text now tell me about you Luke" "ok my Name is Luke Hemmings I like penguins I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I'm falling for Lily Marie Jackson"
I looked down and blushed and then the waitress brung out food and we started eating.

Luke drops me off at home and takes me to the door and I said "Thankyou Luke it was a nice time" "your welcome I hop we can do this again" we smiled and then Luke kissed me and I kissed back.After a minute or 2 we pulled away and he smiled and I smiled back and then he said "see you later" "bye"
I walked in smiling like a crazy person. I looked and harry was sitting on the couch and I said "harry scared me" he didn't say anything he just walked to his room and closed his door. Ok now I'm worried what in the world is wrong with Harry?"
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Hey how did y'all like the chapter?!?? I hope yall like it well!!!

Emma
P.S. The Fox Theater has awesome Chicken.