Ch.21 Starbucks! And jealousy!

(Lily)
I got up and put my clothes on and straightened my hair. Today I'm going to the mall and Starbucks! I put on a black v neck and some miss me jeans and some Sperrys.

"Harry I'm going out!!!!!!" "Ok be careful!!" "Ok I will!"

I got into my car and drove to the mall!
I get out and walk into JCpennys and then I walked out of there and went to Charollet Russes and I bought a white dress and it had blue flowers on it. I walked into Victoria Secret and bought some panties and some bras. I walked to Barnes and noble and got some books then I went to Starbucks.

the boy who was taking my order was cute and he said "hello what can I get you beautiful?" I blushed and said "Umm can I get a cappuccino uhhhh Luke" "sure babe what's your name Lily " he put my name on the cup and then I was about to sit down and he said "hey Lily how about I give u my number and u call me and we can go out sometime this week" "ok" he put his number in my phone and winked at me and I smiled and I got my drink and walked out the door.

I got home and harry sad "took you long enough who yah texting?" "Luke" "oh who's that" "someone I met at Starbucks" "oh" I see Harry get red and he said "you like him or something?" "No not yet" "ok good" he walked off and I whispered "jealous much"

Luke- "how about we go out Friday at 7:00"
Lily- "I would love that! Can't wait!"
Luke- "got to go back to work talk to you later babexxx"
Lily-"ok see you Friday!"
Luke-"me too!!"

I got me a date!!!!!!!!!!!!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
I wonder what's Harry problem?!? Gonna have to read and find out I love you guys!!

Emma