Ch.4 oh hell no

Hey guys I want to tell a Thankyou to my best friend Carol for helping me with this chapter!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

(Beau)

Me and Beau gets to school I really hope nothing happens to her again like yesterday. We went to different halls I see Harry coming up to me and I said "what do you want" harry looked at me and said "well Beau you know how you mom Died from Suicide?" how does he know that I only told Lily about that! "How did you know that!" "You haven't heard" "no what going on" "well Lily told everybody in school that your mom killed herself by jumping of a bridge" "oh my god" I was about to cry but then it all turned to madness. "Oh my god I'm going to kill that bitch! She will not know what hit her!" Harry walked off. Then I went to find lily.

I saw her down the hall "Lily!" she looked me and walked towards me "yeah what's wrong?" "Let's go to the bathroom and talk" "ok" we walk into the bathroom and I said "I little birdie told me that they now how my mom died and that's kinda weird because I only told you!" "I didn't-" "oh shut it I know you did! Your the only one I told!!! Now everybody knows!!" "But-" "watch you back you hear me!" I was in her face and she was crying now. I pushed her down then I walked out of the bathroom to first hour.

(Lily)

I can't believe this is happening I did not tell anyone! Mans she still didn't believe me. I lost my only friend I had what am I going to do. I was crying in the middle of the bathroom. Then I heard "Lily?" u was niall. He came into the bathroom and said "oh my gosh what happened?!?" I told him everything and he said "oh my come on let's go to my house" we get up and we leave school.

We get to Niall's house and he puts in some movies and I sat there watching the movies and niall said "It will be ok you have me you don't need her." I smiled and said "thanks niall" "your welcome" after a while it was about 8 a clock and I told niall that I was going home and he said "bye" and I drove home.

When I got home I said "dad I'm home!" "Hey sweet heart where were you?" "I was at Niall's" "oh ok" "I'm going to bed ok" "ok sweetie goodnight" "night" I gave him a hug and then I went upstairs and went to bed.