chapter 1 desdemona the kind

It was morning, the sun gleamed bright. Desdemona gets up running with joy. She jumps on kuba and kiba her little siblings. "WAKE UP WAKE UP!"

Kuba and kiba: Huh what?"

Desdemona: "Today's the day!"

Kuba: "For what?"

Desdemona: "For us to get our warrior names!"

Kuba: He sighs getting out of bed "oh yes now we remember." Turns to look at kiba "Do you remember kiba?"

Kiba: "Yes."

They go outside. The father Toga walks in. "Come here you three." Smiles "It is time I give you your warrior names." Turns and looks at them "Kuba you found courage to fight off the bear that attacked our village when nobody else believed you. You will be our next leader. From this moment on, you will be known as kuba the brave." Turns to Kiba "Kiba you are training to become a demon slayer. I know how well you did. From this moment on, you will be known as kiba the Swift."

He turns to Des desdemona smiles goes away I'm afraid you can't be a demon slayer or warrior."

Desdemona: Her smile goes away

Toga: "Des? You are not a warrior but there is something else you can do. You will be our healer. You will help and care for others."

Toga: He walks away.

Zephyr: He steps in "Hello there."

Desdemona: She turns around "Yes may I help you?"

Zephyr: "My name is Zephyr. What's yours?"

Desdemona: "Desdemona."

Zephyr: "That's a pretty name." He smiles "my you look lovely, Here." He gives her flowers "These are for you."

Desdemona: She blushes looking down at the ground, "th-thank you."

Desdemona: "umm" She watches zephyr leave.
"I can't be a warrior, a demon slayer or at least third in command. Zephyr he gave me flowers. I wonder why he's so nice to me?"