character 10 Hero

It was the next day. It was very cloudy outside and windy outside. The trees were moving back and forth and the villagers were seeking shelter.

Toga: He looks up. "It looks like a storm is on it's way."

Kiba: She looks up with worry. "I believe so.

Toga: He looks her with worry. "What's wrong?"

Kiba: I'm worried about my sister Des and her friend Rozu.

Toga: He learns closer. "Don't worry, they will be ok."

Meanwhile.

Desdemona: "Here you go sweetheart." She raps the little boy's arm. "Now all you need is lots of rest. She turns to Rozu. "Is everything ok Rozu?"

Rozu: Yes almost done. She finished patching the other boy's wounds.

Rozu: "Come on." She gets up with her equipment. "Let's go. I can sense a storm is on it's way."

They had all they needed and we're about to leave but before they could, they heard a loud noise.

ROAAAAAAAAR!

WE'RE UNDER ATTACK! DEFEND THE VILLAGE!

Rozu and Des rush out of the little house to see what was going on. They look to see a huge deadly demon bear with razor sharp teeth, red eyes, black fur and brown at the bottom of it's chest and belly.

Desdemona: "QUICK! WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!" She looks back you forth.

Rozu: Are you crazy. We are healers. We don't fight. We heal.

The demon bear began to rip house's and shot shadow balls out of it's mouth. Than one by one it was eating the flesh of the villagers.

Desdemona: She rushes out with a rope. "HEY HEY OVER HERE!"

The demon bear: He comes thumping over. "Grrrrrrrrrrr." He looks down at her with anger. Than waves up his paw.

Desdemona: "I have to get him away from the village." She runs far away being chased by the demon bear.

She runs farther and farther intill she reaches a river with a big waterfall. She tries to cross a big rock but before she could reach the end, she fell and bumbed her head. The bear came charging in and lifted his paw. Than all of a sudden, A handsome young man came flying in out of know where and grabbed her and placed her on the ground.

Handsome man: If you want her, your gonna have to come through me first.

Villagers: Came running in. "HE'S SO BRAVE! OUR HERO!"

Desdemona: She tried to lift her head to see the handsome young stranger who saved her life. Than she closed her eyes and things went black.