chapter 34 Knowing what's right

Rozu: She begins to notice toge leaving again. "He's leaving while it's still storming outside? Ok that's it, I'm following him."

She quietly follows him into the forest. Than she begins to hear loud howling noises up ahead. She notices a dark creepy cave. She sees him go straight inside of the cave.

Rozu: She grinds her teeth. "What is all of this? What's he up to?"

As she enters the cave, she looks to see scraps and bones laying all over the ground. Some of the demon wolves and their pups were chewing or eating them.

Toge: He hands the black demon wolf deer meat. "Here in an honor of teaching me how to fight demons, I want you to have this and also take this with you." He hands over a necklace to the demon wolf. He begins to smile with pride. "Thank you for everything you've done for me."

Rozu: Her eyes widen.

Demon wolf: He smiles with pride. "AWWWW don't mention it. Come back soon."

Toge: He begins to frown.

Demon wolf: He stares at him with worry.  He walks to him. "Is something wrong?"

Toge: He turns away. "I'm afraid this is the last time."

Demon wolf: The last time for what?

Toge: He turns to all of the demon wolves. "The last time we see each other again because if we keep meeting like this, things will get worse. Like last time when you almost killed Inuyasha, Kagome, and Desdemona. I can't let that happen again."

Demon wolves: They all frown. "We are sorry for what we did. We guess the jewel shards hypnotize us into getting it sometimes. It makes us go crazy. We understand and may luck always be with you."

They all watch him leave with a frown on his face.

Just than, Rozu steps out from behind the rocks.

Rozu: She puts her hand over his shoulder. "You did the right thing. Now let's go home."

Meanwhile

Desdemona: She walks outside and sits on the bench.

Just than, she hears the sound of the trees rumbling. She looks up to see inuyasha and Kagome come flying out of the trees.

Inuyasha: "Hey." He looks down to see Desdemona sitting there. "It's Desdemona."

Kagome: She begins to worry. "Quick, put me down here."

Inuyasha puts Kagome down and she rushes to her.

Kagome: She sits next to her. "Are you ok?"

She wanted an answer but before she could, Rozu steps in.

Rozu: Are you ok?

Desdemona: She begins to cry hugging her two best friends. "You were both right. I should've just stayed away from him."

Rozu: She begins to hug her back putting both hands on the back of her head. "It's ok. You did the right thing. Now you will be safe. He doesn't deserve you. You deserve better than him."

Kagome: "Poor Des. How can someone be so cruel like that?"  She begins to hug Des too. " It's ok Des, we are here for you."

Just than Miroku enters with the demon slayer woman.

Miroku: "This is Sango. She's the newest of our crew. Now." He grabs both of her hands. "Will you bare my child?"

Sango: She begins to flame with anger. She takes out her boomerang and hits him on the head. "What was that monk?"

Miroku: He begins to get nervous. "I was just kidding."

Sango: She makes a fist with both of her hands. "Just like when you did the same thing to Sakura no hana?"

Miroku: He smiles. "Of course."

Sango: She Neal's down. "Hey, I'm sorry for what ever happened."

Desdemona: She looks up. "It's ok. It's not your fault."

One hour later

The rain finally stopped and des went to go find Zephyr. She searched the entire village but still no Zephyr.

GET BACK TO WORK!

Desdemona: She looks over to see Azami standing there taking orders. While the other men picked up logs and the others finished making weapons.

Desdemona: She steps in. "Hello lord Azami, have you seen Zephyr?"

Azami: He looks down at her. "No and do you mind?" He looks at her with a grin on his face. "Can't you see we're busy here?"

Desdemona: "Oh sorry." She runs off.

She continues to run intill she sees someone. She sees a familiar shadow standing beside the wall.

Hello Des, I've herd you have been looking for me.

She looks to see it was Zephyr standing there with a bunch of goodies. He had roses, baskets of chocolate, and a pick nick table set up with a table cloth, and lots of food. There was turkey, fish, broccoli, corn, mashed potatoes, water, and tee.

Desdemona: She slowly approaches him.  "You can do it, you can do it. Hey Zephyr, there's something I need to tell you?"