chapter 19 Can I trust you?

Kagome: "Well?" She stares at her.

Desdemona: She looks left and right. "Are we alone?"

Kagome: She looks around. "Yes now what's the problem?"

Desdemona: "Well-well-well." She begins to get nervous. "I feel like I forgot how to say the words. I feel like I forgot how to trust someone. How do I do this? How do I tell her?"

Kagome: She comforts her. "It's ok des. You know you can always come talk to me."

Desdemona: "Well." She puts her head down. "Remember when you saw me with Rihan and when you found me unconscious?"

Kagome: Yes.

Desdemona: Well the truth is that I  wasn't just seeing Rihan. I was also seeing a half demon named Naraku.

Kagome: "What?" Her eyes widen.

Desdemona: She begins to cry with tears running down her face. "I'm sorry Kagome. Please forgive me." She begins to hug her.

Kagome: She hugs her back. "It's ok Des but you know he's evil."

Desdemona: She looks up at her with sorrow in her eyes. "Why do you think he's evil?"

Kagome: Because he wants the secret Jewel shard to become a more powerful demon and it's up to us to stop him.

Desdemona: Oh no is she going to ask me to join her? I can't do that. I can't go against Naraku.

Kagome: Don't worry, your secret will be safe with me but we can't tell Inuyasha. If he finds out, he will go
Insane.

Desdemona: She begins to smile. "She's just like my friend Rozu. She and I kept secrets all the time. No one knew that she and I used to secretly take out weapons and practice fighting one another."

They were happy to know that they could trust one another and as they return to her house, Inuyasha steps out.

Inuyasha: "Hey where have you been?" He crosses his arms.

Kagome: We were just talking.

Inuyasha: Stop disappearing on us like that.

Kagome: And stop treating me like an infant.

Inuyasha: "So what were you talking about?" He leans closer to her.

She was just about to speak. But before she could say more.

JEWEL SHARD! I KNOW YOU HAVE IT! GIVE ME THE SECRET JEWEL SHARD!