chapter 32 A relaxing day

Inuyasha: He begins to get angry. "Kagome."

Kagome: She turns around frustrated. "What?"

Inuyasha: Oh come on. I see the way you look at him.

Koga: "Well farewell and mutt you take care of my kagome for me." He takes off like a twister.

Just than miroku and Shippo arrived with a strange woman. She had black clothes with pink elbow and knee pads on. She cared a large boomerang with her. She had long black hair with a pony tail. Than all of a sudden she hears something else.

Meow

She sees a tiny yellow kitten demon following her. She had blood red eyes, black markings, and two tails.

They all went to the river and immediately sat down having ice pops.

Shippo: He took out a small peace of water melon and begins to eat.

He was about to eat more of it but before he could, Inuyasha swipes it off him.

Shippo: He begins to cry. "HEY, GIVE IT BACK!" He wipes his tears off his face. "Awwwwww I can't believe inuyasha sometimes."

Inuyasha: He leans against the rock relaxing. "Oh stop it. I'm a grown up and grown ups need to eat more food on like small children like you."

Kagome: She stares at him flaming with anger.  "Inuyasha he's just a kid. SIT BOY!"

Miroku: He stares at his. "Hummm mine has a strange color."

Demon slayer woman and kagome: They both begin to chuckle. "It's supposed to be that color."

Meanwhile

Naraku: He was sitting on the floor holding the jewel shards. He begins to stare at it. "That foolish woman. Walking out on me like that. How dare she defy me."

Just than the door opens and kanna appears holding her mirror walking up to him.

Kanna: She holds her mirror up to him and the mirror begins to show his beloved desdemona walking in the forest looking for him.

Des was looking for him but all of a sudden, she begins to get distracted.

Desdemona: She stops walking. "Wait. What am I doing. I love him." She turns around. "No not anymore because I'm moving on. I can't see him anymore but I can still see my friends."

Two hours later

Naraku: He sits outside on a rock.

Naraku's servers: They come running in. "MASTER! IT'S KIKIYO! SHE'S EXCEPT!"

Naraku: His eyes widen. "WHAT! Find her now." Than he hears a noise.

It was the sound of two demons fighting.

Back to des

Desdemona: She comes rushing out from behind the tree. "HELLO EVERYONE! REMEMBER ME?"

She was so happy to see them but before she could get any closer to them.

It's Naraku's scent.

LET'S GO!

They all took off like lightning with there weapons.

The small yellow cat demon transferred into a bigger cat demon with fangs and the demon slayer woman and miroku quickly jumped on her back. Kagome gets on her pink bike along with inuyasha.

Inuyasha: He falls off the bike. "Grrrrrrrr KAGOME!"

Miroku: Quick. We must prepare.

Desdemona: She immediately stops with confusion. "Huh? WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING! Prepare prepare for what?" She hears foot steps and turns to see Toge sneaking far away from the village.