chapter 29 Our first argument

Desdemona: She turns to him. "Don't worry, you'll love it."

They walk through the forest to the abanded hut. It was a quiet peaceful place and there were more cherry blossoms. The hut had green blinds. It also had flowers around it.

They put a caller on Kaen and tide her to the tree.

Naraku: He continues to follow her. "Alright." He looks around. "Why are we back here?"

Desdemona: She quickly turns around with joy. "Come on Naraku, let's paint."

Naraku: Alright.

They head in.

They both began to sit down.

Desdemona: She takes out eight scrolls, four paint brushes, and paint. "Ok let's begin."

Naraku: He begins to smile evilly at her. "Ha, one day I will claime her as mine. Than she and I will be together forever."

Desdemona: He's so sweet and caring. If only my friends could learn to except him for the way he is.

Naraku: Ha, you should have seen it

Naraku: Ha, you should have seen it. How I chased those week humans away.

Desdemona: She turns around. "Hey, you should'nt do that. That's not nice."

Naraku: He begins to glare at her. "So what? They deserved it for trying to kill me."

Desdemona: She gets up with anger and slams both of her hands on the desk. "STILL THAT'S NOT NICE! YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO THEM RIGHT NOW!"

Naraku: "Hmmmmmmm, well you humans are week." He crosses his arms. "They are just pray for my demons."

Desdemona: She begins to get up with anger. "THAN I'M LEAVING! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY SUCH A THING!" She begins to cry. "I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!" She runs away crying.

Naraku: "Huh, WAIT?!" His his widen. "GET BACK HERE!"

Naraku wanted to explain to her but before he could, she was already gone.

Naraku: He stares down at the ground. "Damn it. I messed up." He walks away from her in anger.

Just than, he begins to feel dizzy and falls on the ground.

MASTER MASTER!