chapter 5 Rozu the shy

Rozu pov

It was getting later and the snow continued to flow down.

Rozu: "Here try this." She takes out a spoon and hands it to the guy.

Toga: Steps in, "How is he?"

Rozu: Turns around "He will be fine but he needs to rest." She stands up and picks up a bucket exiting the room and goes outside.

Toga: Comes out "Don't forget to get water."

Two months later.

The snow gets harder.

Toge: His eyes widen "It's snowing."

Rozu: Looks outside smiling Then looks at him smiling "Yes, yes it is."

Toge: goes outside and than throws snowballs at her "Haha I win"

Rozu: screams giggling "Oh no you don't!" She throws them back at him. He's so sweet. She thought.

Two more months later.

Rozu: "oh look!" She runs over to the garden, "They're so beautiful." These would be perfect for my hair. She thought.

Toge: He walks over to her. "We need to talk."

Rozu: She looks up and begins to worry. "Ok. What is it?" I'm getting more and more worried by the minute. Please spit it out. She thought.

Toge: He begins to blush "Ever since we first met, I had feelings for you."

Rozu: She begins to blush "Y-you do?"

Toge: "of course. Your beautiful." He slips roses in her hair, then touches her chin. "You're my one and only."

Rozu: "Oh toge I do love you but you worry me sometimes." Where do you go? She thought.

Things were going well until toga came in.

Toga: "Hey."

They both turn around. "What's wrong?"

Toga: "It's Sakura no Hana. She's leaving.."