chapter 33 Broken hearts

Desdemona: She begins to follow him silently. "What is he up too?"

She continued to follow him but before she could follow him any more, She scent's a demonic aura and thick purple miasma begins to come out of know where. Than she hears familiar voice's.

SHE DID IT TO SAVE INUYASHA, SO WIPE THAT STUPID SMILE OFF YOUR FACE!

HEY! DON'T YOU DARE!

Just than she hears a loud noise and sees more miasma.

Desdemona: She looks up to see naraku holding another woman unconscious. Her eyes bubble and tears begins to run down her face. "Naraku how could you. You left me. We should have never had that stupid argument."

Naraku: As he was carrying Kikyo, he looks down while flying on his purple cloud of miasma to see Desdemona crying.

Desdemona: She quickly turns around and runs away.

Naraku: He stares at her sadly as he was flying away. "Oh damn. I messed up."

Desdemona: She continues to run back to her village. Than she hears two familiar voice's.

Hello des

Is everything ok?

Desdemona: She looks to see her best friend Kagome and Inuyasha. "I can't wait for them to speak now."

Inuyasha: He put out both of his hands. "Well?"

It begins to down poor rain.

They wanted to talk to her more but before they could get there chance, she quickly runs back into her hut.

Desdemona: She rushes to her bed and puts a pillow over her face.

Kiba: She knocks on the door. "Hey Des? May I please come in?"

Desdemona: She lays there in bed. "No everything's good."

Kiba: "Alright." She exits. "Call if you need anything."

Rozu: She enters. "Is she ok?"

Kiba: "She's fine." She exits to her room.

Desdemona: She continues to lay in bed. "Well if I can't have Rihan because he's a half demon or Naraku because he's a half demon too and is in love with that woman. Than it's Zephyr. I will choose Zephyr."