chapter 22 part 1 Where is she

Inuyasha: "DAMN IT! COME BACK AND FIGHT ME!" He rushes through the forest with anger. "Where is he?"

Kuba: Inuyasha come down. We don't even know which way they went.

Miroku: Yes we should think things through.

Kiba: She waves her hand. "Come on, let's get back to the village."

They all reach the village.

Sakura no Hana, Kagome, Shippo, and Azami enter.

Azami: "Well did you find her?" He begins to stomp his foot.

Inuyasha: He begins to get angry. "Well does it look like I have her? If I did, she would be hear with me."

Azami: He begins to worry. "Than I will send out a search party immediately."

Miroku: No we will find her and bring her back for you. Don't worry, you have my word that she will be brought home safely.

Kagome: She rushes up to Inuyasha. "Your hurt."

Inuyasha: He turns his head away. "It's nothing."

Kagome: "Come inside Rozu and I will help heal your wounds." She pulls him inside.

Later that day It was beginning to get dark and the sun was setting.

Toge: He notices Miroku leaving. "Hmmmmmmm, I wonder where he's going?"

Inuyasha: He begins to get up and leave.

Kagome:"Inuyasha." She begins to follow him outside.

Sakura no Hana: She begins to look up.

Shippo: He begins to stare at her. "Is something wrong Sakura no Hana?"

Sakura no Hana: "I sense a demonic aura." She begins to rush outside.

Inuyasha: His head looks up.

Kagome: She begins to hold his shoulder. "Inuyasha what's wrong?"

Inuyasha: He turns around. "Something is wrong. Really wrong." He quickly turns around. "You stay here." He Rushes to Miroku. "Let's go Miroku."

Miroku: "If that's ok, with you, I will bring Sakura no Hana with me." He stares at her with brightness in his eyes.

Inuyasha: He looks at him with a strange look in his eyes. "You and women."

They all ran deep into the forest.

Rozu: She steps in. "What's wrong?"

Kagome: I don't know. Inuyasha and Miroku just ran in there. Oh Inuyasha please be ok and Des where ever you are, I hope you'll be ok too. She must be with Naraku.

Rozu: Where are you Des? How did that wolf know Toge's name and why does Zephyr continue to leave everytime there's a battle?