chapter 2 helping others

A loud cry echoed from the forest.

Desdemona: She runs around leaving Rozu her best friend behind.
"Someone needs help."

Desdemona: "What could be happening on a beautiful Sunny day in this forest?" She turns to see two demon cats fighting to the death.

Desdemona: STOP IT! YOUR HURT!

Demon cats: They slowly turned to look at her hissing aggressively.

Desdemona: "please!" She gets down on her knees, "let me help you." takes out her meds.

Demon cats: It slowly limps up to her.

Desdemona: wraps bandages on their legs, tails and backs, "There now your all better." She smiles.

Desdemona: She pets them, "See I'm not so bad after all."

Demon cats: licks her.

Desdemona: "Hahahaha stop it, that tickles." She giggles.

Demon cats: They slowly walked on there way.

Just then a bee comes flying in and falls onto the ground. Buzzzz 

Desdemona: She turns around "Oh no your hurt." She runs over to the injured bee lying on the ground. "Here you go." Notices a broken wing and peels a small piece of tape wrapping the wing.

Bee: It crawls on her shoulder.

Desdemona: She smiles.

Desdemona was very proud of what she was doing but before she could enjoy it longer, Rozu walks in.

Rozu: "Come on Des. We're gonna be in huge trouble, if anyone sees us."

Little did they know, they were being mysteriously watched by someone in the trees.