chapter 24 Kidnapped

Just so you all know, this chapter will be taking place when inuyasha and the gang were still looking for Des. So this chapter will be about what is happening to des while the others are still looking for her.

Bees: They continued to carry Des far far away.

Desdemona: She looks up at them showing a lot of fear. "Where are you talking me?"

Than finally, the bees found a spot to put Des down. The put her on a rock and flew away.

Desdemona: She quickly gets up. "WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" She stares down at the ground and begins to feel very confused. "Why did they leave me here?"

She began to walk and tried to find her way back but than all of a sudden, she hears the bushes rumble and she sees a shadow.

Desdemona: She begins to back away feeling very scared. "Who-who are you?"

The shadow stepped out of the darkness.

Naraku: It is I naraku. I told my poisonous insects to bring you here. So I can keep you safe. You remember the fox demon you saved right?

Desdemona: Yes.

Fox demon: She comes rushing out of the bushes. "Yeeee yeee."

Desdemona: "Oh hi." She neal's down and hugs the fox. I will name you Kaen.

Kaen: She licked her fingers.

Desdemona: "HAHAHA." She turns to Naraku. "Thank you." She walks closer to him. "May I please ask you something?"

Naraku: He stares at her. "Well what is it?"

Desdemona: Is it true that you are evil?

Naraku: He begins to fall and lean on Desdemona. "No, it's not true. Inuyasha is just a hot headed demon sometimes." He begins to cry with tears running down his face.

Desdemona: She hugs him. "It's ok Naraku. I still love you."

Naraku: He looks up at her and quickly gets up. "Than you will join me for dinner."

Desdemona: Her eyes widen. "What?"

Naraku: He turns around looking at her with destined eyes. "You will join me for dinner."

Desdemona: Wait I can't have dinner now. What if my brother and sister go looking for me? What if Kagome and Rozu do the same too? Plus I was supposed to be seeing Rihan tonight. Oh dear, what should I do?