chapter 12 Taking turns

Naraku: Hahahaha. Is that really all you got.

Rihan: "No." He gets up and strikes him with his sword.

As Rihan stroke him, Naraku's bad boon mask fell off.

Desdemona: I've got to stop this. Because if I don't, someone will get hurt.

Naraku tried to stand and turn around ready to fight him but before he could.

Desdemona: STOP IT STOP IT! We can work this out.

They both turn around to see Desdemona standing there terrified and with tears running down her face.

Desdemona: She puts her hand on her chest. "Please listen to me. We can take turns. I have been owing Naraku. So I will meet with him first. Than I will meet with Rihan again on the next night."

Rihan: "Well I see no problem with that." He smiles and turns to Naraku. "What do you think Naraku?"

Naraku: "Fine." You may have her now but one day she will be mine." He smiled evilly to himself.

Desdemona: what a relief. Glad that's over.

Rihan: He waves."Goodbye."

Desdemona: She waves back at him. "Goodbye."

She and naraku would finally have the whole day all to them selves but before they could enjoy it.

AAAAAAAA!

Desdemona: She turns around. "Did you hear that?"

Naraku: Yeah it's just an animal.

Desdemona: "We have to help it. Come on." She rushes off to see an old abandoned village.

It was old, used and run down, the doors were broken off, there were peaces of wood all over the ground, and they wasn't a soul in site.

AAAAAAAA AAAA!

Desdemona: She looks to see a baby rabbit laying in a trap. "Oh no." She rushes over to help it.

The rabbit was crying in pain and it's leg was covered in blood.

Desdemona: "You poor thing." She opens up the trap to free the rabbit.

Naraku: He steps in. "So we came all the way here for this?"

Desdemona: She looks up at him with sadness in her eyes. "Of course. Why would you say such a thing?"

Naraku: Because It's to weak. You should just leave it here to die.

Desdemona: "NO." She raps the rabbit's leg. "There soon you'll be all better." She picks up the rabbit. "Awwwwww, it's a she. Isn't she just so cute?"

Naraku: "Yeah." He glares at the rabbit  showing a lot of hatred.

Desdemona: "Oh I got you something Naraku." She gives him animal blood. "Here this is for you." She smiles.

Naraku: "Thank you." He takes it and begins to drink it.

Desdemona: Thank you for your time but I have to go now. Goodbye.

Naraku: Alright may I see you again.

Desdemona: She turns around smiling. "Of course."

Than she sets the rabbit in her basket and exits.

Desdemona: That was fun. Really fun but I feel my heart break all over again. First Zephyr, than Naraku and now Rihan. Oh dear I will have to choose between one of them but who? I don't want to hurt any of them.