chapter 35 Betrayal

Desdemona: She begins to blush and smile with joy. "I choose you."

Zephyr: His eyes widen with joy and surprise. "What?"

Desdemona: She steps closer to him. "Y-O-U. I choose you." She begins to blush to where her face turns a bright pink.

Zephyr: He begins to do a funny dance. "OH THIS IS GREAT HAHA! I mean but what about Rihan and Naraku?"

Desdemona: She begins to stare down at the ground with sadness. "Well Rihan is just a friend now and Naraku left."

Zephyr: He raps his arms around her and hugs her. "Oh I'm sorry to hear that Des. I always knew they weren't good enough for you because you deserve better than them. Oh and one last thing." He takes out a a bunch of roses that make a large heart shape. He begins to neal down on the ground and takes out a small square shape and opens it up with a shiny ring in it.
"Des will you marry me?"

Desdemona: She eyes water and she begins to cry with tears of joy. "Yes."

One week later

It was a beautiful wedding night

It was a beautiful wedding night. They had small brown chairs set up, around tables with white fancy cloths on them with a fancy very with white , red, and rink roses in them. The had all kinds of food and drinks on the rectangle tables. There was fruit punch, lemonade, water, turkey, corn, cauliflower, sushi, chicken with rise, cookies, and brownies.

They all looks to see desdemona come walking out with a beautiful white rosy gown on.

As she was walking down the aisle, Naraku hears a noise and he was watching her from up in the clouds.

Naraku: "Hmmmm." He looks down at her with sadness. Than tears began to run down his face. He exits showing sadness and shedding tears for the first time.

 He exits showing sadness and shedding tears for the first time