chapter 26 BUSTED

Rozu: "Wait?" She begins to follow kagome who was following des. "It is Des."

Kagome: "Where she's going?" She crouches down in the bushes. "Perfect, I will stay here and wait for des."

Rozu: "Wait, the abanded village, but why come here? What is Des planning at?" She accidentally steps on a stick.

Desdemona: She quickly turns around. "Hello, is someone there?" She continues to walk deeper into the abanded village.

Than all of a sudden, a purple twister came flying out of the sky.

Rozu: Her eyes widened with fear. "OH NO DES!"

The purple twister disappeared and she saw that it was naraku. Des stood near a snowy tree. Just than, naraku begins to sneak up on her.

Rozu: Des what are you doing?

Naraku: He sneaks up on des and was about ready to touch her hair.

Rozu: Why isn't she running?

Naraku: He finally touches her hair. "Surprise."

Desdemona: She turns around with a smile on her face and begins to blush. "Naraku."

Rozu: She begins to crouch lower into the bushes. "I-I-I-I can't believe it. She's in love with a demon. This can't be good. Plus Toge still owes me a talk. It's like watching Toge all over again. They were supposed to be loyal to there village not sneaking around it."

Desdemona: "Here you go." She hands him winter roses.

Naraku: He takes them. "What are these for?" He stares at them.

Desdemona: She blushes again. "They are magical healing flowers. All you have to do is put them in a bowl of water and let it soak in there. Than you drink from it and it will heal you."

Kagome: "Awwwwww she must really love him." With pride, she smiles.

Rozu: "I-I-I can't even begin to think." She comes flying out of the bushes with anger. "DES!"

Desdemona and naraku both turn around in surprise.

Desdemona: "Oh R-ro-rozu." She backs up in surprise. "How long were you standing there?"

Rozu: "Long enough to see what you were doing." She steps closer to her. "Now do you care to explain what has been going on here?"

Naraku: He jumps on a tree. "I'll be up here, I have no interest in human talk."

Desdemona:  There's no reason to be afraid

Desdemona: There's no reason to be afraid. His name is Naraku and he saved my life.

Rozu: She begins to feel worried and puts her hands together. "Oh Des, you love him. Don't you? You love that half demon."

Kagome: She steps in. "ROZU STOP!"

Rozu: She turns around with tears in her eyes. "YOU! Did you know about this too?"

Kagome: "I'm afraid so but she can't help it, if she's in love with him." She takes one step closer. "PLEASE YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE!"

Rozu: She looks down at the ground with sadness. "Fine, your secret will be safe with me."

Kagome: She begins to comfort them. "Thank you Rozu. We can't let anyone know especially Inuyasha."

WHAT!

They all turned around feeling startled.

They look to see Inuyasha, Miroku,Sakura no hana and Shippo standing there. Inuyasha in anger. Miroku,Sakura no Hana, and shippo in shock. There eyes widen and they were standing there speechless.

Desdemona and Rozu: How long were you all standing there?

Inuyasha: He begins to show a lot of anger. "Long enough to hear that your in love with that damn Naraku. WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU! BEING IN LOVE WITH NARAKU! THIS IS DISCUSSING!"

Miroku: He steps in and hits him on the head. "Calm down Inuyasha, I'm sure she has a good exclamation for this." He looks up at Des. "Now please des, tell us what your problem is?"

Sakura no Hana: "Oh?" She stood there speechless.

Shippo: Wow, she loves Naraku? Poor lady.

Desdemona: "Well you see." She begins to feel bad. "I-I-I."

Inuyasha: "Well?" He begins to make a fist with both of his hands and hits the ground with anger. "Well, COME ON THAN! TELL US!"

Kagome: She begins to make a fist. "Inuyasha."

Inuyasha: He turns his head annoyed. "Well it's not my fault if she's to weak to tell the truth."

Kagome: She begins to get angry. "Inuyasha your being rude." She turns to Des. "I'm sorry Des please continue."

Desdemona: She stands up with out showing any regret and sorry. "IT'S BECAUSE-BECAUSE-BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!"

Inuyasha: He puts out his hand. "Well there you have it."

Kagome: Inuyasha I can't believe how unemotional you can be sometimes.

Inuyasha: Well it's not my fault she's in love with Naraku.

Kagome: "Grrrrrrrr." She gets up with anger. "SIT BOY!"

Inuyasha: "AA!" He falls on the ground. "Will you stop that?"

Shippo: He looks up at the sky. "Hey it's getting dark, should he head back?"

Miroku: He looks up at the sky as well. "Your right, we should head back now." He turns to Desdemona. "Don't worry." He grabs both of her hands. "You have my word that your secret will be safe with us."

They all head back to the village and went inside to rest but before they could get comfortable, there was a nock on the door.

Kagome: "I'LL GET IT!" She rushes to the door and opens it. "Hello?"

As she opens the door, she looks to see a young priest and monk standing there.

Hello is Sakura no Hana there? We have come to have a word with her.