chapter 20 part 1 Jewel shards jewel shards jewel shards

Inuyasha: His ears perked up. "What was that?"

Back at Desdemona's house.

Sakura no Hana: I sense a demonic aura.

Miroku: He gets up. "I sense it too. Come on let's go." He begins to run outside.

As Sakura no Hana and miroku rush outside to see what's all the commotion, the door slams open.

Hey what's going on out there?

They both turn to see two men standing there.

It was Azami and Zephyr.

Miroku: Quick we have no time to explain. Inuyasha and kagome are in trouble.

Sakura no Hana: She rushes up to them. "Please stay here intill it's safe."

Villagers: WE HAVE A NEW LEADER!

Azami: "Yes." He begins to put his head down. "I'm afraid toga has passed away and he asked me to be your new leader."

Miroku: He turns around in anger. "Keep your mouth shut or it will hear us. Be safe intill we get back." He turns to Sakura no Hana. "Let's go."

Sakura no Hana: Right.

They begin to run again.

As they get there, they look over to see a huge black demon wolf with red eyes and very dark and shadowy looking.

Inuyasha: He charges at the wolf with his sword out. "Your about to become nothing but bones and grave yard soil.
WIND SCAR!"

Desdemona: She stares at him with worry. "Please be careful."

Just than more wolves began to come jumping out of no where.

Kagome: Oh no where's to many of them. INUYASHA LOOK OUT!

Wolf: He pins Inuyasha, crushing him to the ground. "JEWEL SHARED! I KNOW YOU HAVE IT! GIVE ME THE SECRET JEWEL SHARD AND I WILL SPARE YOUR LIFE!"

Inuyasha: He begins to look at him showing a lot of anger. "NEVER!"

Miroku: He rushes in. "I'll handle this. Let me use my wind tunnel. WIND TUNNEL!" He begins to suck in all the smaller black demon wolves.

Desdemona: She begins to frown. "Is this what it's like for them every day? Are all demons like that?"

Zephyr: He walks to the lake to gather more water for Azami. "Curse him, curse that Azami for making me go out here in a time like this." He begins to look up. "AAAA, AAAAA!" He runs away in fear.

Miroku: He begins to feel weak. "Errrr."

Kagome: "MIROKU STOP! Maybe my secreted Arrow will help?" She begins to aim at the wolf. "This should do."

She was just about to shoot the wolf ,but than all of a sudden, she gets interrupted.

STOP STOP!

Nura's Secret (Naraku Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara