chapter 28 A peaceful place

A few weeks pasted since Desdemona had to say goodbye to her friends. It was a beautiful sunny day and the trees blossomed.

Desdemona: She begins to lay on her bed. "Awwwwww. First Sakura no hana, and now Kagome. What's next? Oh, it's to much."

Rozu: She enters. Hello des. We have to head to the other village to heal the people who just got back from the war. Are you coming?

Desdemona: She begins to look down at her bed and puts her pillow over her face. "I don't want to."

Rozu: She looks at Des with worry. "Ok, I'll check on you later." She exits the room.

Desdemona: She sighs. "Now what am I gonna do?" Her head perks up. "Wait a minute, I'VE GOT IT! The forest where the cherry blossom trees are. I CAN GO THERE!" She quickly rushes outside into the forest. She sees the cherry blossoms. She sighs. "This is perfect. Just what I needed."

Flashback

Kagome: She gives her a a white bow. "I was told you lost your other hair peace. I got this for you." She smiles. "Thank you for being my friend." She hugs her.

Desdemona: She begins to smile. "Thank you for being my friend too." She hugs her back.

Kagome: She gets up. "Well I have to go now." She begins to walk away.

Desdemona: WAIT!

Kagome: She turns around. "Yes?"

Desdemona: "Will I ever see you again?" Her eyes begins to tears up.

Kagome: She picks up her bike and bag. "Of course." She walks up to her. "There's something I would like to ask?"

Desdemona: "Yes?"

Kagome: Will we be friends forever?

Desdemona: "Of course." She hugs her goodbye.

Kagome: "Goodbye." She begins to exit.

End of flashback

Flashback

Rihan: He pops out of the bushes. "There you are Yumabuki."

Desdemona: She turns around in surprise. "Huh, why are you calling me that?"

Rihan: He steps closer to her. "Because you are a reincarnation of her." It's who you used to be in your past life." He lifts her chin. "You should smile. A beautiful woman like you should never be sad."

Desdemona: She begins to hug him crying. "Oh Rihan, it was awful. I feel like I'm losing my friends."

Rihan: He begins to rap his arms around her. "There there, everything's going to be ok."

End of flashback

Flashback

Rozu: She walks up to Toge. "Toge."

Toge: He turns around. "Yes."

Rozu: That demon wolf.

Toge: He backs up in fear. "Huh, what?"

Rozu: "That demon wolf knew your name." She begins to step closer to him. "Now would you care to explain how he knew your name?"

Toge: "I-I-I don't know what you are talking about?" He begins to sweat.

Rozu: She begins to lean closer to him. "Don't play a fool with me. He knows you."

Toge: "I-I-I got to go, bye." He rushes off like lightning.

Rozu: She sighs.

End of flashback

Flashback

Zephyr: He steps in. "Hey Des, it's so nice to see you."

Desdemona: She gets up. "It's good to see you too."

Hello Des.

Desdemona: She turns to see naraku standing there with his poisonous insects by his side.

Desdemona: She begins to get worried. "Oh hi. Not again."

Zephyr: He steps in. "Hey, what are you doing here?" He comes charging in with his sword. "GET OUT OF HEAR DEMON! SHE'S MINE!"

He changed at him but before he could strike him, he takes his sword from his hands and throws it on the ground.

Naraku: He stares at him with out showing any fear. "Your wasting your time trying to end me."

Zephyr: He begins to shake. "Oh-oh yeah. I can still take you."

Naraku: He walks up to him. "Boo."

Zephyr: "AAAA AAAA!" He jumps up and takes off like lightning.

End of flashback

Just than she hears a noise and sees a shiny object on the ground.

Desdemona: "Naraku Naraku, are you there?" She begins to walk up to it and picks it up. "Huh, what's this?"

She looks up and a shadow comes flying out of the bushes.

YEEEE YEEE!

Desdemona: AAAAAAAA!

She looks up to see another shadow coming toward her.

Desdemona: She begins to back up with fear.

Here. Hey quit it.

Desdemona: She looks up to see Naraku and Kaen standing there.

Naraku: He looks down at her. "Did he touch you?"

Desdemona: "What is this?" She hands it back to him.

Naraku: He takes it. "It's a jewel shards and it makes you powerful.

Desdemona: She begins to smile. "Naraku, I can't believe you found me."

Naraku: "Of course Nothing can keep me away from my beloved." He begins to smile evilly.

Desdemona: She begins to look up at the cherry blossom trees

Desdemona: She begins to look up at the cherry blossom trees. "This is my favorite place. A place of peace. It's so beautiful. Have you ever seen anything like it before?"

Naraku: He begins to stare at her. "Yes I have, you."

Desdemona: She begins to blush.

Kaen: She steps up to her.

Desdemona: "Awwwwww, I missed you too Kean." She hugs her and gives her human flesh in a bowl. "Here you go."

Kaen: She begins to stare at her. "Yeeee." She opens up her jaw and bites her shoulder.

Desdemona: "AAAA!" She jumps up.

Naraku: He turns around in anger. "Hey quit it."

Kaen: "Yeeee." She backs up in fear.

Desdemona: "Awwwwww." She begins to hug and pet her. She looks up at Naraku. "Let's go."

Naraku: Where?

Desdemona: You'll see.