chapter 36 Decision

Desdemona looks up to see a very bright light and she limps up to it and goes inside of it.

Desdemona: She enters to see a beautiful golden gate with two red swords on each side. "What is this place? Where am I?"

There was a golden gate with medal bars and there was beautiful white and pink puffy clouds everywhere. There was a sound of laughter. She looks around than all of a sudden, she hears two voice's.

Des, we're so proud of you.

She turns to see her parents standing there with the golden gate open.

Desdemona: She smiles with tears of joy. "This must be the never world. MOM, DAD!" She opens her arms and rushes up to them with joy.

Desdemona's parents: They smile and open their arms.

Desdemona's mother: Oh des, you did the right thing. You have a heart of gold. Know one should ever hate you for what you did.

You don't have to listen to this but I can only imagine his theme music playing while there talking.

Desdemona was just about to hug them but before she could, the bright light turned pitch black and Des couldn't see anything anymore.

Desdemona: "Where am I? Oh I'M GOING TO HELL!" She neals down on the ground and begins to cry.

As she was crying, she hears a voice.

Hello Desdemona. I can make the pain go away, if you promise to stay with me forever.

She looks up to see Naraku popping out of the darkness.
He was floating with an evil smirk on his face.

Desdemona: "Naraku, did they get you too?" She wipes the tears off her face.

Naraku: No, I'm able to do this because I'm a demon and I can do whatever I want. Now tell me why you chose Zephyr?

Desdemona: "I chose Zephyr because you were with that women with the soul collectors. I thought you would be more happy with her than you were with me." She looks down with sadness.

Naraku: "Well yes I saved her but she isn't for me." He neals down and raps his arms around her and hugs her. "You should hate them."

Desdemona: She looks up at him with tears in her eyes. "Who?"

Naraku: He stares down at her. "Your village."

Desdemona: She stares at him with sadness. "But isn't it wrong to hate?"

Naraku: He leans closer to her. "Well, isn't it wrong to kill? You should hate them." He comforts her putting his hand on her back. "It's ok to hate them." He rests his hand on her back.

Yes I know this is really the monk but I just wanted to show this is how he treats Desdemona.

Desdemona: She begins to hug him crying.

Naraku: He smirks with evil on his face. "If you promise to come with me, I will help you get revenge on them. You will come back as yourself. Plus you kept the secret. Your village was to foolish to figure it out fast enough and now they murdered you."

Desdemona's parents: They both wave out their arms back and fourth.

Desdemona's Mother: DON'T DO IT MY CHILD, YOU'LL REGRET IT!

Toga: YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD OUR VILLAGE THE TRUTH! DOING THIS WILL ONLY MAKE THINGS WORSE!

Desdemona: She looks up at him with tears running down her face. "Naraku? I've seen how you treat others and I can't be your slave."

Naraku: He smirks at her. "You won't be my slave. You will fight beside me as my bride. Now do you make this promise?"

Desdemona: She shakes her head yes with tears still running down her face.

Naraku: He begins to chuckle with evil laughter. He takes out the secret Jewel shards and it begins to shine with darkness. His red eyes begins to glow a bright blood red "Now awaken."

"