chapter 16 A new leader

Rozu: She rushes towards Des. "Come with me immediately." She grabs her hand.

Desdemona: She was smiling with joy. "Why?"

Rozu: It's your father.

Inuyasha and kagome rush after them. As they all reach the village to where Desdemona's house was, they begin to hear nosies up ahead.

Kagome: Oh I hope he's alright.

Just than, Miroku comes rushing in with Sakura no Hana.

Miroku: He stops running. "We ran as fast as we could."

As they reached the door, they saw Kiba and Kuba leaning on there father's bed. Kiba was in tears. Their father laid on the bed and he was as white as a ghost.

Desdemona: She rushes in. "Father."

Toga: He looks up and slowly opens his eyes. "Yo-you came."

Desdemona: She bends down and leans on the bed closer to him. "Of course. Your my father." She looks up at miroku. "Is there anything you can do?"

Miroku: He frowns and shakes his head. "I'm afraid not." He sighs.

Kiba: She looks at her father. "Does that mean Kuba has to lead the village?"

Toga: No he's not ready yet but I sent Zephyr to get a new leader.

Des begins to cry.

Rozu: She looks at Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippo, and Miroku. "She needs sometime alone. I think it's best you all go outside and wait."

They exit the house.

Kagome: Poor Des.

Shippo: He sits on the steps. "I feel so bad for them."

Miroku: Yes I can only imagine what it must be like for them. Especially for Desdemona.

Inuyasha: He sits on a tree. "So people die all the time. What's the big deal?"

Kagome: "Inuyasha." She begins to get mad.

She was getting mad but before she could say anymore.

HEY HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT OUR LEADER THAT WAY!

They all turn to see a man and a teen standing there.

Kagome: She feels sorry. "Oh we're sorry, don't mind Inuyasha. He's always like that. Who are you?"

Zephyr: My name is Zephyr and this is Azami. He will be our new leader.

They were about to talk but before they could, Desdemona and Rozu came out.

Rozu: She steps in. "I'm glad to see you've made it." Des said she wants some time alone outside." She turns toward the house. "He's in there. Follow me." She leads the way.

Kagome: I feel so bad for Des. I hope she'll be ok.

Meanwhile

Desdemona: She walks into the forest crying.

She was just about to sit on a rock near the water fall but before she could.

She sees someone stumbling near the rocks.