chapter 21 part 2 Jewel shards jewel shards jewel shards

They all look over to see toge standing there.

Inuyasha: He looks at him with surprise. "This is no place for peony mortals like you. Now get out of here."

Wolf: He begins to grab inuyasha by his shoulder. "GIVE ME THE SECRET JEWEL SHARD!"

Toge: STOP!

Wolf: He begins to look at toge in surprise. Than he drops him. "Toge?"

Toge: With showing no fear he takes out his sword and cuts him in the arm. "I SAID STOP NOW!"

Sakura no Hana: "Here." She begins to pick up Miroku and let's him lean on her. "Let's take you back and they will help you."

Miroku: "Thank you my lady." He begins to limp while he was leaning on her.

Wolf: "Oh well." He turns to see Desdemona and Kagome. "If I can't have the secret jewel shard, than I will take them instead."

Inuyasha: "DON'T YOU DARE!" With anger he jumps up.

Toge: He turns around. "Let me handle this. You get those two to safety."

Just than Kuba and Kiba come rushing in.

Inuyasha: What are you doing here?

Kuba: We came to help.

Kiba: She begins to cut the smaller wolves down into peaces.

Toge charges at the wolf demon but before he could take his first hit, bees come flying out of the trees.

Toge: He looks up at the bees with surprise. "What? Bees?"

Inuyasha: He turns around in anger. "STAY BACK!"

Toge: Why there just bees?

Inuyasha: "Not just any bees. There Naraku's poisonous insects." He jumps up in the air. "IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER!"

Toge: He stares at the bees in surprise.  "HUH! LOOK!"

Inuyasha: He begins to charge at the bees. "OH NO YOU DON'T!"

The bees suddenly began to pick up Des and took off like lightning.

Kuba and kiba: DES!

Inuyasha: HEY COME BACK HERE! Why are they taking her instead of Kagome and the jewel shards? It makes no sense.