chapter 38 This is the part where I...

The full moon begins to rise and night has fallen.

His puppet begins to melt away.

Did you really think you can get away from me that easy?

Desdemona: She looks up to see Naraku floating on a purple cloud of miasma.

Naraku: He begins to smirk. "Your mine."

Desdemona: She begins to get very angry feeling betrayed. "GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE!"

Naraku: He turns to her with a smirk on his face. He begins to chuckle. "It's to late." He begins to pick her up with his tentacles.

Desdemona: She begins to struggle her way out. "LET ME GO NARAKU!"

Naraku: He looks down at her. "Never."

Just than, She sees something moving from the corner of her eyes. It was the white fox demons crying out of hunger.

YELP! YELP! YELP! YELP!

Oh no you don't.

She turns to see Rihan slaying the foxes.

Rihan: He quickly slays off one of Naraku's tentacles and grabs her. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." He gently puts her down.

Desdemona: She proudly rushes up to him. "FATHER! YOU DID IT!"

Rikuo and Rozu enter.

Rihan: He begins to hug her. "There, there."

Rozu: She rushes to them. "Is everyone ok?"

Rihan: He looks smiling. "Yes, we're fine." He turns to Des still hugging her. "Yumabuki? Do you love me?"

Desdemona: She begins to blush. "Yes, I love you more than anything."

They begin to kiss on the lips.

Everyone was happy and cheering for Rihan as their hero once again but before they could enjoy anymore of it, Naraku begins to flame with a lot of jealousy.

Naraku: He takes out a tiny spider and silenty throws it onto Des. It lands on her shoulder.

Desdemona: "You make me so happy. I couldn't ask for anymore than to be with you forever." She begins to hug him but as she did, she stabs him with his sword.

Rihan: He begins to gasp for air and he slowly looks at her. He begins to breath harder. "Y-Y-Yuma..."

He wanted to say his final words but before he could, he falls on the ground with blood coming out from his stomach.

She neals down on the ground and tears begins to run down her face.

Desdemona: She begins to cry.

She continues to cry but all of a sudden, she hears a voice of chuckling.

Hahahaha Desdemona, what have you done?

Desdemona: She tries to wipe the tears off her face. "My friends were right. Keeping secrets do make things worse. I should have never kept that stupid secret. I should have never took petty on him."

Meanwhile

Azami: He gets up. "Let's go find some food."

Kiba: No.

Azami: He turns around. "What?"

Kiba: No, I'm done helping you.

Azami: "What?" His eyes widen. He pins her to the ground in anger.

He was just about to kill her but before he could, Kuba pushes him off.

Azami: "Kuba?" He begins to wiggle with anger. "What are you doing? GET OF ME! LEAVE! I DON'T NEED YOU! I DON'T NEED ANYONE!"