chapter 25 Being treated like a princess

Naraku: He quickly picks up Des and flys toward his castle.

Desdemona: She begins to look down. "Is that your castle?"

Naraku: He begins look at her. "Yes."

Desdemona: She begins to look more closer. "It looks so dark."

Naraku: It's dark because I like it like that and plus I keep my barriers up, so know one gets in. I also keep my miasma there in case of intruders.

Desdemona: She begins to stare at him. "Well I thinks it's very nice." She begins to blush. "Wait am I blushing? Oh no I'am blushing." She puts both hands on her cheeks.

Naraku: "Well we're here." He puts her down.

Desdemona: Why are we here to have dinner?

Naraku: He turns around staring at her with destined eyes. "Well it's my turn now. You showed me your place."

They both enter inside the castle.

Desdemona: She looks all over the castle. "There's just so much. I have never seen anything like it before."

The walls had a dark purple color and dark paintings. It was wide and had lots of rooms, The floors were brown. It was dark and gloomy all over the castle. Than she begins to hear voices. They got louder and louder.

Desdemona: "Oh I hear voices up a head. So he must have allies of his own. I'm so proud of him." She turns to Naraku. "What's that noise?"

Naraku: He turns around. "It's just Kagura and Kanna. They work for me. Kagura, Kanna, it's time to eat."

Desdemona: WAIT!

Naraku: He turns around. "What?"

Desdemona: "What about Kaen?" She bends down and hugs her.

Naraku: "Don't worry my beloved. She will be fed as well." He begins to take out two bowls and fills it with food and water. He bends down and puts the two bowls near Kaen.

Kaen: "YEE YEE!" With joy, she comes rushing in like lightning. She begins to quickly eat the food. "YEE!"

Desdemona: "Will you take care of her for me?" Her eyes begin to bubble up.

Naraku: He smiles at her evilly. "Of course my beloved."

The all sit down at the table.

Naraku's servers: What would you like to have?

Naraku: He turns to them. "You will feed des first. She is our guest for tonight." He smiles at Des.

Naraku's servers: Well is there anything we can get for you princess?

Desdemona: Wait, there treating me like a princess? May I please have some rice with chicken and water.

Naraku's servers: "Of course right away our guest." They rush out.

Naraku: He turns to Des. "You will spend the night here with us."

Desdemona: "Ok." She looks down with worry. "But why?"

Naraku's servers: They showed her a room for her to stay. "Call if you need anything."

The room had a dresser, a closet, and a cozy bed with round red pillows and a big red blanket, and two white pillows, and a curtain on top of the bed.

Desdemona: "This is so wonderful. I could just stay here forever and never leave." She wonders around the room.

Later on that night.

Naraku: I must be on my way but first. Play us some music.

Naraku's servers: "Of course, right away my Lord." He rushes out. "OUR LORD SAID HE WANTS MUSIC, SO PLAY IT NOW!"

They begin to play beautiful music.

Naraku: He quickly pulls Desdemona to him. He holds out his hands out to her. "Shall we dance?"

Desdemona: Her face turns red and she begins to blush. "Of course. Pull yourself together girl, you have to choose who you want. You can't have all three."

They begin to dance

Desdemona: Oh he's just so amazing. Is this love that I'm feeling?

Four hours later.

Desdemona: I have to go.

Naraku: He begins to stare at her with sadness in his eyes. "Go go where?"

Desdemona: I have a special gift for you. I'll be right back. She runs out the door.

Naraku: "Alright." He heads back inside. "While she's away, the demons will play." He begins to hear voices outside his door. He looks over to see a small group of men with a young lady and boy.

The next chapter will be back to the present. It will be back to where Inuyasha and the gang were looking for Des.