chapter 17 I'm not afraid

It was still a dark cold winter night and it began to snow again. The wind began to blow and there was icicles on the tree branches. The bells began to ring from the village near by.

AA AA!

Desdemona: "Hold on, I'm coming." She rushes over to see who it is.

She continues to run to see who it is.  She looks to find Naraku stumbling over the rocks and he falls onto the ground.

  She looks to find Naraku stumbling over the rocks and he falls onto the ground

Desdemona: She reaches out her hands to him. "Oh no. Here." She raps his wounded leg.

Naraku: He looks up at Des. "Why are still you helping me? Aren't you afraid of me"

Desdemona: No of course not. I still continue to see you. Don't I?

Naraku: He stares at her in silence for a moment. "Mmmmm that is true."

As Des continued to heal Naraku, he begins to feel weak and passes out.

Desdemona: She begins to get very scared. "What should I do? Wait I got it." She sits right in front of him. "Bite."

Naraku: His eye widen. "Are you a fool? I'll kill you if I do."

Desdemona: She leans closer to him. "But I can't let you die. I've already lost someone to day. I'm not going to loose you too. NOW BITE!"

Naraku: He bites her.

He begins to taste her blood and it tasted wonderful to him. It tasted better than the tea he had. It was evan sweeter than the apples he ate.

Naraku: Mmmm no wonder the demons love human flesh and blood.

As he was drinking her blood, he begins to get carried away with that. Than all of a sudden, Desdemona faints onto the ground. Naraku was about to pick her up but before he could, he hears a scream.

EEEEEE EEEE!