chapter 8 Demon and human

Desdemona: She runs and sees a cabin. "Please be ok."

Bee: Fly's into the cabin.

As she entered the cabin. She hears a voice. Huh what are you doing here?

She looks to see a demon dressed in purple robs with scars all over him.

With anger he tries to get up.

ewwww.

Desdemona: Don't move. I came here to help you.

Naraku:  Identify yourself.

Desdemona: "Oh I'm sorry. My name is Desdemona." She takes off her fox mask. "One of your bees came to me and told me you were wounded." She walks up to him. She takes out a spoon and gives him meds. "Here. This will help make the pain go away." She smiles looking at him with feelings.

Desdemona: She feeds him "So what's your name?"

Naraku: Naraku.

A few hours later.

Desdemona: She sits down. "You surprise me because most demons say give me your flesh."

Naraku: It's cause they are hungry.

Desdemona: Are you shore I can't feed them something else.

Naraku: He Stared at her in silence for a moment. "It still wouldn't be enough. We demons need lots of human or animal flesh if it is to survive." He gets up.

Desdemona: "Well my father says your all evil but your not evil to me." She smiles and laughs.

Naraku: Well I'am evil.

Desdemona: "Well" She comes closer to his face. "Your not like any demon I've met before."

With showing a lot of happiness, she picks up her meds and leaves. She begins to walk but before she could get back home,  a voice calls her.

DESDEMONA!

Naraku: He walks out. "May I see you again?"

Desdemona: She turns around smiling holding a basket. "Of course."

Desdemona: Naraku? There's something about him but what? He makes me smile. I just hope I get to see him again.