chapter 6 A terrible dream

If you've read this far. This part will be taking place in the part where it was snowing outside. Rozu and toge were throwing snowballs at each other and Kuba and Kiba notice Desdemona leaving.

Rozu: "Haha that was fun." She smiled

Toge: "yeah it was. We should all do this again sometime." He begins to leave "See you around sometime." He quickly turns around blushing.

Rozu wanted to continue the talk with toge but before she could, he was already gone.

Later on Rozu lied in bed. "I wonder why he left in a hurry? I hope he will return soon."

She thought about him till everything goes black and she begins to dream.

Rozu found herself standing at the village, It was cold and dark. Scary at most.

Just then someone comes running out of the forest.

"HELP! HELP!" A voice shouted out. "TRAITOR! TRAITOR!" Then all of a sudden, there were more voices shooting out and it only got louder.

"WON'T BE BACK! YOU ARE A DISGRACE! DEMON LOVER! DEMON LOVER! YOU SNUCK OUT OF THE VILLAGE EVERY DAY!"

Rozu: What is this? There's a traitor? Than who?

Rozu began to shake. It gets darker and darker, colder and colder. Then a light appears.

Rozu: She walks up to it slowly.

As she looks closer, she sees it. It's the village; on fire.

Rozu: Who could have done this. She looked back and forth.

As she turned around, an unfamiliar voice was herd. "Well done. You've made me proud."

Rozu looks to see a dark demon standing there, dressed in all black with red eyes. Blood thirsty by the looks of it. The demon licked the flesh  of all the children.

Bodies laid everywhere as the stench of burnt flesh filled the air.

Rozu: There's-there's nothing left.

The demon can closer and closer.

Rozu: With fear she runs faster and faster

Rozu: She wakes up in tears. "It was just a dream. A very bad dream but who was that? Who's the traitor?"

It was time for breakfast but before she could eat, a voice was heard. "Things may be good now but a great darkness is coming and you must prepare for it."